Author Topic: not satisfied with surgery, question??  (Read 3834 times)

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
So a little background on me,i have had gyne since i was around 14,never really knew about gyne until about 5 years ago when i started doing some research,ive been working out since i was like 18 and have a good amount of muscle on me,but when i tried to drop down my body fat my gyne always stuck out because the muscle on my chest.this had bothered me to a point i didnt(still dont,even after surgery) wanna go anywhere where i would have to take my shirt off(beach,pool,waterparks,etc).alright well fast forward to now,i had surgery couple months ago,i'm not gonna mention which doctor(i will say its one of the docs of this board),i wanna go in for a follow up first to see what he has to say.anyway after saving up for some time i finally decided to get the surgery,the total cost of surgery,hotel,medication,and flights came out to about $8200,i worked my ass off but i was very exicited about the thought of getting rid of the gyne,the doc was great and i had great expectations after seeing pictures of his work.after getting the surgery back in june my chest was kinda puffy,but thought it would just go away because of the swelling after a month or so.alright well its been almost 2 1/2 months and whenever i wear a t-shirt the nipples and everything still stick out.i've been dieting to get down to around 10% im at like 14-15% right now.it is really noticable when my nipples are not erect and when i flex my chest and also when im sitting down or leaning over,i dont know but im very frustrated at this point especially spending that much money and not getting the results i wanted.i know im still kinda high with 14-15% bf but after surgery it shouldnt look like i have gyne.my chest does look better then before surgery but not flat.so my question is to the docs on this board,if after surgery your patient still has gyne after couple months,do they have to pay another fee for getting the surgery again or what?and how long before they can have it again,i know most of you are gonna say talk to the doc first,but just wondering do most doctors charge another fee for redoing the surgery?

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
did he remove the gland? this would mean you had incisions under each nipple.
If he did you shouldnt really have puffy nipples still

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024