Author Topic: Enough with the thoughts, action needed --- vancouver  (Read 2216 times)

Offline superhuman

• Posting Member
Hey guys..

been 'lurking' around the forums well not for THAT LONG, but had spent quite a bit of time. I have read some wonderful posts, and was happy to see that I am not the only one with this type of 'fear/problem'.

Anyways, I'm from vancouver and I have searched different vancouver posts in this forum just so I can make sure someone else hasn't asked already. Well someone has, and I had found out a lot of information from him by reading his posts. I am pretty sure the person flew to toronto to meet with fielding and get his surgery done there.

I don't really want to go on with a story with me not being able to take my shirt off, how my confidence is at like 20% but not at 100% just because of gynecomastia. I have done a lot of researching and asking different surgeons here in vancouver, and all the responses I got are $7000+ .. and like WTF?!... I do agree with the saying, the more money you pay the better results you get but I have been reading a lot of positive notes about fielding. Regarding money wise, I'm willing to spend up to $5000-$6000 (I need some money for partying too pfft hah!)

Let's get to the point! My question from all you experienced and knowledgeable people is this:

If I want to get the surgery done localy, who is the best vancouver surgeon to go to?

Do you think I should fly to toronto and get it done there from (fielding or lista)... I am aware the price difference those two are quite different. I'm willing to pay for lista, because supposely he use's a different 'technique'? I could careless though, because all I have heard about fielding is nothing but good results.

I do go to school, and what my 'main goal' was to get this surgery done in the upcoming two weeks. Do you think it might be possible for this to occur? It's during winter break, and I just want some time to heal. Nonetheless, it's almost 2011, and I honestly want the things in my life to change around. I'm going to mexico in January, and guess what?! I'm staying in a hotel with my friend, and TWO GIRLS. (time for you guys to laugh.... My friend (skinny, friggen anorexic looking guy with a high metabolism who can eat whatever whenever and who wont gain weight will be taking his shirt off. I don't want to be the one not doing it, the girls would be confused as hell. Not only that, we will be by the beach, I really dont want those days to reoccur where I have to leave my shirt on at the beach?! hah..)

What are your guys thoughts?
Thanks guys in advance... all you guys seem to be really supportive and helpful! Glad I found this place :)

Offline superhuman

• Posting Member
Oh and totally forgot to mention

I am fairly an over-weight type of person.. well not even OBESE, but like a dude who has a 'beer belly' type... 5'11 180 pounds. As I want to get this done asap, do you think getting the surgery done without me being skinny at all affect anything?

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Doctors on here suggest losing as much weight as you want and are comfortable with ur body for at least a year of stable weight, then get surgery.

Hope that helped.

Mark

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
It would benefit you in terms of results and your healthy being.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024