Author Topic: Annoyed with Underworks  (Read 2439 times)

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
I ordered a #997 last Tuesday and I paid for the 96-hour shipping because I really wanted it to be here by this Thursday for something.  It's not here yet, and I e-mailed them yesterday, but have no response yet.  I called the number on their website and it says it's not in service temporarily.  I don't know what to do.  I wanted this shirt so bad for going to visit someone tomorrow.  Now I might end up going Friday, but I don't know what to do if it doesn't come.  Either way, at least 96 hours has passed, so I shouldn't be charged for that anymore, should I?  I guess it won't matter though, I can't even get in touch with them successfully.

Laurier

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Be patient. Underworks has ALWAYS provided expert service.

"MakeMeHeal" on the other hand gives terrible service and is often times rude. I would always use Underworks and never use MakeMeHeal.

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Hey
Thanks for your reply.
That makes me feel better about Underworks.
However, come tomorrow, the 96 hour window will have passed, and I will have overpaid.
As for patience, well by definition I was not patient in asking for the most expensive/fastest delivery method.  Because I really needed it for myself before I go somewhere this week.  I order the 96 hour thing last Tuesday, it's now Wednesday of the next week...
Well I'll be optimistic that I get it tomorrow, even if that means I will need to wait to go where I wanted to and find a different way there.
However, thank you for reassuring me about Underworks' service.  That does reassure me that I will at least get the shirt.

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Also, the fact that nobody has replied to my e-mail in two days is confusing.  How does this company work?  I would assume it is somebody's job to read e-mail and reply.  So... is nobody there or something?  

Offline turfpro

• Posting Member
Im guessing this a tight shirt to help hide you gyno? You can go to a sports shop and buy a similar shirt called body armour.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Im guessing this a tight shirt to help hide you gyno? You can go to a sports shop and buy a similar shirt called body armour.

It's called UnderArmour.

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Well I got the shirt

I can't say I'm all too impressed right now.  Actually scratch that.  It's not what I was expecting.  It shows through a t-shirt, and could never be mistaken for a regular undershirt.  I feel like I would have to wear a golf-shirt and t-shirt over it still, but it sure does compress.  I wonder if there's stuff that is much more like an undershirt that compresses well?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Also, the fact that nobody has replied to my e-mail in two days is confusing.  How does this company work?  I would assume it is somebody's job to read e-mail and reply.  So... is nobody there or something?  

I don't know. I don't work for Underworks  ;)

But, I've ordered from them and it was a great experience. I've also ordered from MakeMeHeal and it was a terrible experience. I think I needed to order another something to "MakeMeHeal" from my experience with MakeMeHeal  ;D

Anyways, why don't you call Underworks and find out what the deal is.

(800) 242-4224

Also, did you factor Sunday (a non-delivery day) into the 96 hour thing?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well I got the shirt

I can't say I'm all too impressed right now.  Actually scratch that.  It's not what I was expecting.  It shows through a t-shirt, and could never be mistaken for a regular undershirt.  I feel like I would have to wear a golf-shirt and t-shirt over it still, but it sure does compress.  I wonder if there's stuff that is much more like an undershirt that compresses well?

What kind of T are you wearing? A light white T? If so, I can see how it would show through that.

You'll look better in a polo, anyways.  ;)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
@laurier

what is your chest size? and what size did you ordered? i want to order also but im afraid to pickup the wrong size.

i have a 38 chest and i want to order the medium, and i dont want it to be loose. i always were a polo, so i dont think there would be no problems in terms of the visibility of the undershirt.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024