Author Topic: Tamoxifen Citrate + Proviron + Rebound XT  (Read 3523 times)

Offline LASTEFFORT

Hey guys, I'm 23 years old right now and suffer by Gyno since I was 15, I only have a mild gyno and been trying hard to get rid of it, and this is pretty much my last try before I gave up, I'm going to taking Tamoxifen + Proviron + Rebound XT all together. about 20mg of Tamoxifen 50 mg of Proviron and 25 mg of Rebound XT per day. I have totally 60 pills for each of them and probably will last 1 month for this last try and I just hope this will work and wish me good luck.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
don't bother with 1 month

waste of time, u don't have enough to properly taper even and u might cause it to get even bigger from rebound

get yourself enough for at least 2 months, and 2 weeks tapering down.

proviron u don't need, throw that garbage out

get cissus rx instead cuz ur joints will be hurting like motherfers

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
id try 60 mg (3 pills) of tamoxifen if 1 month and at least 3 pills of reb xt for first week.then taper down to 2 pills for 2 week 1 pill for 1 week.
remember to take withg good oil like flax or fish oil to help absortion of reboundxt

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i'd go with what's proven..

the clinical studies with serms

they have 2 month min, and constant dose

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
sucks1-why would u need to taper nolvadex? do not think its necessary.

and proviron is not garbage

Offline Brookanm101

• Posting Member
can yo uexplain abit what each one is... i know what rebount xt is, about to order me 2 months of it, intrested if i should try these others also

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
u need to taper nolvadex/tamoxifen citrate... BECASE

serms cause elevated test/etradiol

they block estrogen receptors, and through negative inhibition ur hypothalamus produces more est/test

by completely stopping with tamoxifen citrate..

your hormones will be elevated, and nothing to stop the extra estrogen from binding to ur breast tissue and causing the gyne to grow back.

u need to taper with serms, or add an AI .. like rebound XT.

as the above poster

tamoxifen/raloxifene is a a class of anti estrogens called SERMS.  they bind to estrogen receptors.. and outcompete estrodiol.

rebound xt.. is a class called a suicide in hibitor.. (slang term).. don't know what they are actually called

in males, there is something called araomtyze enzyme.  this converts test, to estrogen.

what this does is .. inhibit the aramoytizagion(god i can't spell) and causes a decrease in overal estrogen in your body.  it also causes your body to produce more estrogen/test.. ... but with a constant dose of the suciide inhibitor you keep your estrogen in check, and end up with extra test.

it is wise to use both serm/and suicide inhibitor

without the inhibitor your body will have elevated hormone levels and cause bloat/moodyness/and other side effects.... decrease libado being one of them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024