Author Topic: Surgery results  (Read 2152 times)

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Seems like theres a lot of people who feel they look good right after surgery but get puffier (scar tissue?) down the line and are told they need to wait 6 months to a year to see final results.

I was just wondering if anyone knew how it worked out for these people.  I've even searched old posts and see the same kinds of posts, but nothing much about end results.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I looked pretty good after my surgery in April this year
about 75% improved allround.

7 months later and I believe that my chest has not stayed that flat, nips became puffier and heavy with scar tissue underneath, and I now feel that I have only achieved about 30% improvement from pre-op. ie: I look worse 7 months post-op than I did at 1 month-post-op

Long story short - I am seeing my ps in 1 month and am going to discuss options re: a revision or scar revision of nips or both......JUST not sure how to approach the topic with my ps.
... and the saga continues

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Yeah, but i think this site would be a much better resource if people would just add a closing statement good or bad.

Seems like from now to way back in the past the same few questions have gone unanswered.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024