Author Topic: I think I do but would like opions please.  (Read 5047 times)

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
Hi Friends!

What level gynecomatia would you say this is? I measure 40" above my chest, 40.5 below and 43 across the nipples.

Thank you!

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Welcome.

While I'd rather not guess a grade number, you definitely have gyne.

Offline SideSet

You definitely have gynecomastia. Your breasts and nipples are quite feminine in shape. My guess is you are between an A and a B cup bra size

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
JohannK and Sideset thanks for the response.

I figure I may be at a grade II gyno. Have suspected it for a couple of months. I'm shocked at the A to B cup bra size reference, thought I might be a AA.

Once the Corona epidemic is calmer I will go see my GP. Doubtful I will seek surgery but just want to slow it down and make sure there are no serious underlying problems.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I've noticed that people (even women) are often times shocked by their size.

That said, there are many different shapes to breasts.  You seem to have a decent amount of projection.  Mine on the other hand are relatively flat, despite the volume being there.

Offline SideSet

I would say between grade 2 and grade 3.  And I agree, a fair amount of projection.  For the time being, you will feel and look best in a bra.  To be candid, I said A to B because I suspected it might have been hard for you to process, but in reality, looking at your pictures and seeing your measurements, I  think you truly are at least a B cup, and would suggest starting with a 40 B.  Have you been fitted?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:48:47 PM by SideSet »

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
Again, thanks for the replies.

I have not been fitted as of yet. Still processing as you said.

What would be a good 40B bra from Wal-Mart? May take a couple into the dressing room just to check the fit.

Be as candid as you wish. I am here for answers and am not afraid of hearing the truth. You guys know a lot more about this than I do and any comment is welcome!

Offline SideSet

You are to be commended for being so open minded.  Perhaps this thread is better in Acceptance.

As far as trying on bras, I would suggest Kohl’s instead of Walmart.  Kohl’s carries a higher line of bras, more variety, and you can take them into the dressing room without having an attendant let you in.  Overall, I think it would make for an easier environment for you.

When you’re looking at bras in the intimate apparel department, it’s very easy to get overwhelmed. There are so many brands and styles and sizes.  I suggest you make it easier for yourself in that way, also.

My suggestion would be to limit yourself to Bali bras.  Bali makes good bras, they have many different styles, and the prices are not out of this world.

Let me suggest you try on the following five bras:

•Double Support
•Comfort Revolution
•One Smooth U
•Beauty Lift Gravity Defying
•Comfort-U Flower

The first two are wire free and the last three are under wire, so you’ll get a sense as to which styles work best for you.  Above all, you want to be comfortable. And, of course, you want to be supported.  Other considerations that we have in trying on our bras include do they give nice uplift and shaping and do they adequately conceal our nipples.

As I said before, I would suggest starting with a 40 B. For the comfort revolution, I would suggest starting with an L. 

Please let me know how it goes and how I can help further. I think once you put on a bra, you will love how good it feels to have everything nicely held in place.

Do you know how to properly put on a bra? There are a few key steps, so please don’t hesitate to ask 

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
I have no idea how to put on a bra. I'm pretty good at taking the wife's off though. ;P Any advice is appreciated!

Offline SideSet

Put your arms through the straps and bring the band/bottom of your bra cups just below your breasts.  Bend over, let gravity help drop your breasts into your bra cups.  Reach behind and hook your bra.  Stand up.  Then swoop and scoop your breasts to arrange your breasts in your bra cup, so they best fill the cups.

bikerbob

Yep, you definitely need to try out a bra.  The Comfort Revolution is a good place to start.  You look like a good B cup to me.  I am a not quite B myself.  You should also look at leisure and low impact sports bras.  I prefer Rhonda Shear bras and Hanes also has some good ones.  Once you realize how much more comfortable you are with it and get past the initial nervousness about somebody spotting the bra, you won't go back.  That first trip to Home Depot is scary.  Avoid white T shirts and snug knit shirts.  If you stick to bras that come in L and XL sizes, the cups tend to be one size fits all.  I prefer pullover bras with no adjusters or hooks to show in the rear.  As far as I know, I have only been busted wearing a bra once and it had thick edging on the straps.  I gave that one to my wife, it was a bit more heavy duty than I really need.

I never got the hang of putting on the bra from the front and hooking it in back.  I am 72 and have had 2 wives and quite a few girlfriends (in the distant past) and honestly can't recall a single one who hooked her bra in the rear.  I find it much easier to put it around my back, fasten the hooks in front, then turn it around and stick my arms through the straps, then swoop and scoop.  I watch my wife do it this way every day.  Whatever works for you.

As a probable B cup, you really don't need an underwire in my opinion.  I have a couple and find them no more or less comfortable than the wire free ones and they make me project rather noticeably.  I have come to accept and actually enjoy having breasts, but I am not quite ready to show them off.  If you are nervous about buying bras in a store, I use Herroom.com and mail order them.  Their website is easy to use.  I get emails from them advising me of sales with my first name on them so they are quite aware they are selling to a male.  You can also find some deals on ebay while you are experimenting with different sizes and styles.  Good luck on your journey, you will have this bra thing figured out in a few months.  Feel free to ask questions, you are about where I was 2 years ago.  Holy crap, I have boobs, what do I do now?

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
Thanks guys! I'm sure when I lose the extra 20 lbs I put on after a knee injury and getting lazy they will be even more pronounced. Crazy how your body can change in a couple of years.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes. 

Welcome to the club not many people really want to join.
Grandpa Dan

nightmare_

Thanks guys! I'm sure when I lose the extra 20 lbs I put on after a knee injury and getting lazy they will be even more pronounced. Crazy how your body can change in a couple of years.
Is that you ?

How could you get rid of gyno in a very short time

Offline blad

I have always thought that anyone with significant gyno should at least try a bra for a while and see if it works well for them to give the desired support, contain breast movement, and overall improve appearance . It is great to see your positive attitude to try a bra. For many of us it was the right choice and we do not give it a second thought to put on a bra every morning.

A good fit is always important to have the best evaluation.
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024