Author Topic: I think I do but would like opions please.  (Read 5046 times)

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
The pictures posted in the first post on March 31, 2020 look like a man with breasts. Worthy of a bra or surgery.
The pictures posted towards the bottom of the first page on April 3 2020 look like a manly chest. No gynecomastia visible.

That's one hell of a change over 3 days. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree. 

The first picture shows a womanly bust. 

The second picture a manly chest 

Offline Busty

First pictures A or B cup womanly. Later pic manly. Huh?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Put your arms through the straps and bring the band/bottom of your bra cups just below your breasts.  Bend over, let gravity help drop your breasts into your bra cups.  Reach behind and hook your bra.  Stand up.  Then swoop and scoop your breasts to arrange your breasts in your bra cup, so they best fill the cups.
My wife and be both do another method. bring the hooks to the front hook then and then spinthr bra around so the hooks are now in the back then bend over and put on the straps

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
…Reach behind and hook your bra.
This is the challenging part - particularly if done around back.  

I find that by folding the bra tab with the eyes back away at the desired row of eyes, the eyes are exposed and much easier to catch with the corresponding hook.  Then hook one at a time working from bottom up or top hook down.  Part of the trick is in keeping just enough tension so as to keep the first hook connected as you work on the next. Once all are hooked, I run my finger under the join to smooth and tuck in any folded label.

It does take practice and these little details are not particularly intuitive - but helped me a lot. 

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
The 4th pics was 3 years previous to the first 3. No another 2 years have passed and this is my current status.

Offline blad

Those belong in a bra for sure.

Can't be too comfortable without.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Oh my. Growing bigger, more feminine in appearance, larger female areolae and nipples.  You need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance 

Offline Jack A

• Posting Member
A full, womanly bust--congratulations. You need a bra. Do you wear one?

What happened for them to grow so much in a year?

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
Chemical imbalance. Just got lucky I guess. I do wear bras and camis. Having East-West breasts make it difficult to find a bra that fits well and feels good.

Offline Busty

Offline SideSet

That cami and bra fit you like they would a woman. Nice bust 😘

Offline anoah

• Posting Member
Thank you for the kind comments. No to get past wearing baggy clothes to hide it in public.......

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024