Author Topic: I've had breasts since I was like 10. Tell me what you see.  (Read 9376 times)

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I always hated how quickly the holidays fly by but this year I didn't mind it because each day I'm one day closer. 
Monday I have my appt with the PS to plan things out and I have the surgery two weeks from Wednesday. I've been worried that COVID could get in the way. I had to turn down work for next week because I don't want exposure to it. 

I've been counting the days. I don't even want to be seen by any of my friends until after the boobs are gone. It will be the start of a new life. I have an amazing back yard with a beautiful pool and I never ever invite people over to swim because... you know why. 22 years in this house and I'll finally have a pool party. And I won't worry about how I look in a t-shirt, won't have people saying "get in the pool" and feeling shame. 
Jan 20, 2021 it all changes. Spring/Summer 2021, Here I come!

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Since I started my thread in this section, I'll put updates here. 

Less than a week to go before surgery. I have all my meds ready. Yesterday I went to my GP to get an EKG and his official release for surgery. Had to be there at 7:30 am! >:(  Then I went to the lab to draw blood. Tomorrow I have to get a COVID test. Then I come back home and pray that no curve balls come my way leading up to Wednesday. 

My surgery is Wednesday afternoon. That's good. I've been working from home for 20 years and it's hard for me to do things early in the morning. I'm not done pooping until 10:30 am. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Time is running out for my  boobs! Two more days and they're out. Got my COVID test back negative. 

Here's a throw-back pic.
I'm between 10 and 11 years old. Either before puberty or at the onset. It was a bad time in my life, kids were making fun of me all the time. I was assaulted on the school bus. Pink belly and tytty twisters, which was very painful. I'd come home with bruises. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Good luck with your surgery. 

Yes, your breasts  were quite noticeable under your tops. 

People can be unaccepting of those of us who are a bit different 

Again, good luck 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Thanks Dale, you're nice. 

All done. It was a piece of cake. I've had dental work that was way worse. So far not a hint of pain other than the headache which was gone when I woke up. It was from hunger, having to skip my coffee and bagel this morning. I'll have to get used to working at the computer with my elbows glued to my sides.

I'll type more when I'm feeling comfortable at the computer. Right now It's the couch, the TV, the cat and my wife. She's taking good care of me. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
48 hours post-op

My only real discomfort is constipation and velcro from the vest rubbing against my shoulders. People aren't kidding when they say the experience was painless. I have to keep reminding myself that I had surgery, or else I'll start doing things I shouldn't. I feel like I can do anything I normally do.

Went for my first post-op appointment yesterday and got to look at things. The results look amazing. My boobs are really gone. Didn't take a post-op pic because my chest still has the marker lines all over and there's a good amount of bruising. I go back for the 1 week appt and that's when I'll have some real before and after pics.

I dreaded the thought of drainage tubes with bottles but none of that was needed. There hasn't been any leakage. I'm barely swollen at all. I really did not expect this whole thing to be so quick, simple and pain free.
That's all for now. I'll post pics when I have them.

Offline SideSet

Really happy everything is going well for you. Hit the laxatives heavy, as the anesthetic and pain killers can bind you up and that can be miserable 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Here's a one-week before and after.

I can't help but wonder if maybe he could have taken more out. When I look down, I still see boobs. And the left one seems bigger. But everyone says don't judge results until a couple months have passed. I know there's still some swelling that has to go down. My wife says it's fine, if they took more my chest would look too flat and empty. My next step when I'm healed more s to lose weight and get lifting for the first time in my life.

I knew from the start it would not be perfect. I've always had an ugly body and at 57 I shouldn't really expect much. I went into this knowing that I will be thrilled with ANY improvement.

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I think they look great.  If you have any pecs, you will have some bulges on the chest.  If you wife says it looks fine, then I think that is all you have to worry about.  As far as swelling after surgery, it takes quite a bit more time than people think. I have had many surgeries and my last was open heart. My cardiologist told me it would take six months for my heart not to be swollen after my surgery. They were right.

Let it heal and try and listen to and trust your wife.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Here I am 12 days after surgery. No vest, just a t-shirt. 

Be honest. If you saw this guy on the street, would you say he has boobs? 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Kinda. But, I’m sure you’re still swollen.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
FredL, if I saw that guy on the street, I wouldn't think anything of it. It's probably representative of every other guy past a certain age. Think of the last time you were at the beach or the pool and how many guys were at least as large as that, and not caring about it. Realistically it probably looks something like me at the moment and I'm not actually at the stage where I seriously need to consider my options, whether it be concealment or support or surgery. By coincidence I went to a public aquatic center the other day for the first time in years and once I took my top off, I didn't care. There was always someone bigger than me! 

Not that I'm an expert, but like Traveler said, you're probably still swollen from the surgery. 

Well done for taking decisive action and going ahead with your surgery. Best of luck with your journey to a new you!

Offline blad

Can you ask for your money back?

Just kidding!
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Can you ask for your money back?

Just kidding!
They make you sign off on so much stuff, you're basically sht out of luck if things don't go right. He should refund me about 35%, because I feel like he only got the job 65% done.

The Dr had me pose for pics front/left/right at each appointment. My next one is March 29, which is 9+ weeks post op. If I still look like this, then the pics won't lie. He will have to admit that he fell short. My only recourse is to leave honest reviews.

No revision for me...  this was an ordeal I don't want to go through again. Going forward I just have to lose weight, work out when I'm ready, and hope for the best. At age 57 all guys are starting to look dumpy. Even the hot-body guys from 30 years ago are getting droopy.

I'm still optimistic that it's swelling and it will go down. I'm still pretty sore. Whenever I'm out of the vest my nipples are hard, especially the left one. When that stops I think the boob look in a t-shirt will be less. Only time will tell!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 04:18:11 PM by FredL »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024