Author Topic: I've had breasts since I was like 10. Tell me what you see.  (Read 9373 times)

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Here's what it looks like 14 days post-op. Now I'm wishing I had more pics from before. I avoided cameras at all cost. When I allowed a pic to be taken, I always made sure the problem was concealed.

I didn't realize how pert my titties were. It's funny - i hated having them and I'm thrilled to have them reduced and hopefully gone, but they were kinda nice. Not the worst boobs to have when it comes to being a guy with womanly breasts.

If you look at my neck, shoulders, collar bone, it appears that I'm still a bit swollen. They are much more defined in the before picture, and i'm actually down a few pounds since then.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Each day when I pull the corset off and I take a shower, I'm more pleased with what I see in the mirror. But one thing that's really annoying is all the sensation I get from my nipples! Holy crap. If there was a nipple meter, it would be pinned. If I even blow on either of them, or look at it wrong, it reports back. All sensation is amplified  x1000. And not in a good way. 

After my shower I can't wait to get the compression vest on again so my nips are guarded. I know this is normal and I'm waiting for the day when the nips are like they used to be.

One thing that concerns me a little is the crease that has formed under my left breast. It's real. But then again, what the hell.. I'm 57 and getting older. I'll name the crease Jim and greet him when he wants attention. Hi Jim!

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:29:08 PM by FredL »

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
While I still feel that the PS could have removed a lot more fat from my chest, I am still thrilled to have less man bosom. And I feel like a new man after dropping some weight. I feel better, stronger, and more energetic now than I did 30 years ago.

LEFT is June 2012. I'm 48 and I weigh 188 lbs

RIGHT is April 2021. I'm 57 and I weigh 158 lbs. And I had gynecomastia surgery 3 months ago. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
One year anniversary. In as few words as possible:

It was the best decision I ever made for myself.
The money I spent was well worth it. No regrets.
My upper body feels comfortable all the time.
I look good in every shirt. Friends have all told me I look good.

I always wanted it and now I have it.

Offline DannyH

• Posting Member
Congratulations! And don't get upset if there's still a little puffiness, that's a good thing, it prevents crater scars forming, you really don't want those. It looks to me that your gyno story ends here. :)

Offline clawdius

• Posting Member
I have what you have. I am a 38C; 5'11'', 178lbs Age 80. After 2 consultations with a plastic surgeon I decided to learn to love what my genetics gave me. Wearing a bra, awkward at first, has become normal. While self-conscious at the beach or pool it has become a "so what". Plus, wearing a bra creates a sensuous sensation. Such is life.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I have what you have. I am a 38C; 5'11'', 178lbs Age 80. After 2 consultations with a plastic surgeon I decided to learn to love what my genetics gave me. Wearing a bra, awkward at first, has become normal. While self-conscious at the beach or pool it has become a "so what". Plus, wearing a bra creates a sensuous sensation. Such is life.

At 80 I would not be willing to go through with the surgery. The recovery was a challenge I was able to deal with, but I don't think I'd be up for it as an older man.

aboywithgirls

There is no doubt that wearing a bra is awkward at first. I started wearing a bra full time when I was sixteen years old. It took a little getting used to. I am fortunate that I was able to start relatively early. Now, as a woman of transgender experience, it's just a fact of life that I am expected to have the girls  in a bra.

I am still confused by our society why it's expected that I wear a bra now when it wasn't accepted that I wore one when I was still pretending to be a man. 🤔

your girl 😍

Sophie

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
There is no doubt that wearing a bra is awkward at first. I started wearing a bra full time when I was sixteen years old. It took a little getting used to. I am fortunate that I was able to start relatively early. Now, as a woman of transgender experience, it's just a fact of life that I am expected to have the girls  in a bra.

I am still confused by our society why it's expected that I wear a bra now when it wasn't accepted that I wore one when I was still pretending to be a man. 🤔

your girl 😍

Sophie
When I was confronted with the option of a bra or surgery, I chose surgery. There wasn't any debate. I am cisgenger, heterosexual, with a desire to present as masculine. The prospect of going further feminine with a bra was not attractive to me.

Offline blad

your girl 😍

Sophie
When I was confronted with the option of a bra or surgery, I chose surgery. There wasn't any debate. I am cisgenger, heterosexual, with a desire to present as masculine. The prospect of going further feminine with a bra was not attractive to me.
You get use to the sensations of wearing a bra fairly quickly. It becomes so second nature that you are aware of having a bra on about 5% of the day. By contrast, the sensations from being braless were much more continuous. If you are not inclined to go through the rather significant process of having surgery then wearing a bra just works, as it does for most women. A well fitting bra greatly helps reaching maximum karma with your breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

your girl 😍

Sophie
You get use to the sensations of wearing a bra fairly quickly. It becomes so second nature that you are aware of having a bra on about 5% of the day. By contrast, the sensations from being braless were much more continuous. If you are not inclined to go through the rather significant process of having surgery then wearing a bra just works, as it does for most women. A well fitting bra greatly helps reaching maximum karma with your breasts.
At one time, I had considered a double radical mastectomy. Looking back, it would have been a horrible mistake. That's not to say in any way that anyone else should be on my path. However I always liked having my girls. I never complained about having to wear a bra. The only complaint that I still have about wearing a bra is buying them 😆. I am a 36H UK sizing. I usually pay $75-100 each. But that's what we do to look and feel our best.

your sister🥰🤗
Sophie😍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024