Author Topic: Gyno or?  (Read 7985 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thank you for your answers.
@bustymale My breasts are under hard and I feel glands under my fingers.
When I suspected growth, I started keeping records, ie I measured myself and I wrote it all down. Because we all know how to make things up. In a year, my breasts had grown by as much as 7 cm (2.7 inches). I noticed that there was a period of dormancy and a period of intensive growth in these one year. The growth was accompanied by pain, increased sensitivity and my breasts itched. I will see what the growth limit is, and here I will document it all.

@aboywithgirls Your breasts are very big. I’m glad you accepted them and I concluded that you are proud of your breasts. You are one of the motivators here for the rest of us who are just beginning to accept our condition. Here I met for the first time men who have a condition like mine and who have no prejudices against bras.

Confused old man

Because of the people on the forum and a little help from others in my family. I totally accept my breasts now. I should change my name from confused old man to I accept it now old man...lol..thank you to everyone on here for your stories and your insight to all of this. It has truly helped me tremendously!.. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’ll echo what Sophie said in that if male breasts are exposed to enough estrogen, they will grow and take on the appearance of female breasts.  Mine definitely have.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@curiousk it's definitely a woman's breasts. Our bodies can be wonderful

aboywithgirls

No doubt. Those are boobs. Boobs are not Moobs and those Boobs will look and feel better in a bra. Those are wide rooted, narrow set and Full on bottom. @ curiousk, you should maybe try Elomi or Fantastie bras. I think that you would really like the fit and feel. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’m lucky I have some really great fitting bras that do the job.  I’ll keep those brands in mind when it’s time to buy new bras.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone :)

I'm here again to share with you news about my breasts. For a while, my breasts calmed down, so I thought that maybe it was a pause, maybe a slowdown in growth, and maybe it stopped growing. In the end, however, it was time for a pause. For a while they became insensitive, there was no pain. But lately, almost overnight, the pain has reappeared. This time she was much stronger. She even knew how to wake me up at night. And of course, those were the symptoms of new growth. Since registering here, I've started periodically keeping track of measurements as well as documenting pictures. From February to July, my breasts grew by more than 1,2 cm (0.5 inch). I think my breasts have become wider. The right breast is still leading in size, but the left is slowly catching up with the right. Here are the latest pictures. In one, I pasted a comparison of the new picture with the picture from February.
I have two pictures with a bra. The beige bra is the latest, but I've outgrown it. I bought the white bra at the beginning and it was quite big for me. The size is 90B. But not anymore. Now it fits me, it is very comfortable, soft and the breasts completely fill the cups. It's a full cup bra. Considering the current growth, I think buying a new bra will have to wait a bit :D

Offline SideSet

The second bra looks great on you, but you are spilling out of the first bra.  you have full female breasts and need to wear a bra just like a woman does

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thanks SideSet. I agree with you about the second bra. The band is very soft, the cups are completely filled, there is no constriction or pressure. When I bought it, the cups were half-filled and that emptiness bothered me when I was moving. Today, the situation is different. The bra has become very comfortable and most importantly, I don't feel like I'm wearing it. I will stick with this brand in the future, because this size fits me perfectly. The brand is https://www.lascana.com/Bras

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Hi, I am new at the forum.
I have gyno since my puberty and it always was my problem.
I am 10 years older You and my case is much more severe but never thought about wearing a bra.
Do You really need to wear it?
Your breasts does not look to be big enough to bounce or hang down, so what is the bra for?

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
My breasts bounce when I walk and feel their weight. And not to mention that I've had chest pains for the past couple of months, and that means only one thing. At the end of the month, I will measure them again, so I will see the difference. In my eyes, my breasts are very big, because they didn't look like that two years ago. In that period, they were not even A cup, and now they are already on the verge of moving from B to C cup. Just in the photo above you can see the difference of just a few months. If it is a very small growth for you, then I better not comment anything. It's a big leap for me to increase in such a short time.
I feel more comfortable in a bra. There is no bouncing, nipple sensitivity is reduced. I only wear a bra when I'm at home.
If you have such big breasts, have you ever put a bra on and felt the difference?

Offline SideSet

Passant needs to wear a bra just like a woman with big breasts like Passant needs to wear a bra. Both for comfort and appearance. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
That's right SideSet. Everyone decides for himself how to make things easier for himself. I was in denial about gynecomastia for years. There were times when I was aware, but then I wanted to get rid of it and that with surgery.

Now that I've accepted it, I want my back to suffer as little as possible. Because I have scoliosis, and my build is not normal for a man. I have narrower shoulders and wider hips. Plus I have breasts. Someone with a stronger constitution in the chest can easily handle a much heavier and larger breast. Each of us is different and no one should be compared to someone else based on their case.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone :)
I need to make another update. Maybe I'm a little pushy, but I think this is the only place or one of the few that brings together men with similar problems. I personally avoid the word "problem", because those of us who have accepted our condition no longer consider it a problem. I already wrote here that I have had chest pains for a long time, and that can only mean one thing. In short, growth continued. I contacted an endocrinologist, but only online to give me an opinion. I described my condition. Of course, he didn't want to give any diagnoses without the findings, but according to what I wrote to him, it is possible that my body is sensitive to estrogen. I should do a series of blood tests, and maybe even a karyotype, because the possibility of genetic factors should not be ruled out. In any case, that will be my task in the coming period. Here is a picture from a few days ago, so you can see the difference compared to the previous pictures. In the picture, I'm a little relaxed in my body, but I'm rarely upright. Mostly when I'm standing or walking.

Dudewithboobs

You’re breasts really do look like they are filling in and filling up quite a bit in comparative pictures. Really have taken quite a turn. 

I’ve had tremendous aches and dull pains myself the last couple weeks and I’m curious to see what I’m gonna be looking at when things calm down as it seems when they fade the gains become clear. 

Your development definitely looks to have a potential estrogen dominance going on if you see an endocrinologist I’d be curious to know what is triggering such growth. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024