Author Topic: Can I still go topless?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
I like to piddle around the house topless. Yardwork and stuff. Some folks have said it is probably time for to stop being topless. I just can't imagine that.

I attached a pic carrying my backpack blower which kind of accents the boobs. I know my chest is feminine and I have B cup breasts. But I don't feel like they are too noticeable.  So what do you think? Okay to still go topless?

I am so glad I found this forum. Everyone is a big help. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I like to piddle around the house topless. Yardwork and stuff. Some folks have said it is probably time for to stop being topless. I just can't imagine that.

I attached a pic carrying my backpack blower which kind of accents the boobs. I know my chest is feminine and I have B cup breasts. But I don't feel like they are too noticeable.  So what do you think? Okay to still go topless?
go for it I think you are ready for a bra. I ysed to and still do go braless now and when I swim and I am bigger at 46c. nothing to be ashamed about. look good, are you planning on getting bigger

• Posting Member
Well i am not planning on getting bigger, it just seems to happen. I tell myself no one notices my breasts topless, but I sure do. 

I can make them bigger? 

• Posting Member

go for it I think you are ready for a bra. I ysed to and still do go braless now and when I swim and I am bigger at 46c. nothing to be ashamed about. look good, are you planning on getting bigger
Go for it as in i can go topless? But I also need a bra? Needing a bra or not being able to be topless is dishreartening 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
do what ever your comfortable with .e i like bras as my nips are very sensitive without one. and yes you can fo bigger if you want hormones . A lot of meds cause this too aIam aon 4 now that do and one that I used to take that really got them big. medical need. Pot smokers also tend to get breasts

• Posting Member
The pot smoking is a big concern. 

Offline SideSet

You can go topless as can a woman with B cup breasts like you, but I would not advise it 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
You have some boobage but don't discount the fact that you have a very masculine physique. More than most of the boob'd guys I've seen. I think you look fine.  However, it will might become a bigger issue when you're older. You might need to grow that gut to even things out ;D. Really, you look good. Unless it bugs the shit out of you, I would say just roll with it. 

gmast

Some folks have said it is probably time for to stop being topless.
Really?  Some folks are idiots.  You do not look disfigured, have an revolting appearance, or look out of place.  What is the problem with going shirtless?  

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
The pot smoking is a big concern.
as i had mentioned to someone it depends on when you started , gow long you have been doing it how young, how much you smoke and how much

• Posting Member
You have some boobage but don't discount the fact that you have a very masculine physique. More than most of the boob'd guys I've seen. I think you look fine.  However, it will might become a bigger issue when you're older. You might need to grow that gut to even things out ;D. Really, you look good. Unless it bugs the shit out of you, I would say just roll with it.

thank you. my gyno came on in the past year or so. I have always been pretty fit and strong. seeing female breasts on  my masculine body threw me for a loop.  I feel like it makes them even more noticeable.  I am 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. I would say I am not over weight, but I certainly need some toning up.  maybe that will help some. or look more noticeable. 

• Posting Member
Some folks have said it is probably time for to stop being topless.
Really?  Some folks are idiots.  You do not look disfigured, have an revolting appearance, or look out of place.  What is the problem with going shirtless? 
thanks for sticking up for me Gmast. I wasn't offended and appreciate everyone's comments.  they make valid points. I was wanting to know at what point is it best to try to keep your breasts covered and am I at that point.  I haven't had gyno all that long and not sure how I come across to others. I don't mind having small breasts and I don't mind an occasional person taking a second look, but I don't want to be the guy that most people notice and think that dude needs to put a shirt on.  I don't think I am at that point, but I am not sure.  

At the moment I am comfortable being topless around the house. If someone comes over to talk I start feeling a little uncomfortable. Thinking they are sure to be noticing i have breasts.  And a small part of me is turned on by that. 

gmast

You need to start looking for guys with boobs.  You will find them all over the place, and much bigger than you.  Anywhere from going to a beach where about half of them with boobs don't wear shirts at all, and the half that do aren't trying to hide boobs, but are trying to keep from getting sunburned. The vast majority of the guys are fat and some some or a lot of boobs. Even the TV commercials with guys prancing around trying to sell drugs with boobs in tight shirts.  After looking for it, I realized that it is very normal for guys to have it, but the degree and age that they get it varies.  Most people don't even think about it because it is normal and typical.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member

thank you. my gyno came on in the past year or so. I have always been pretty fit and strong. seeing female breasts on  my masculine body threw me for a loop.  I feel like it makes them even more noticeable.  I am 6 feet tall and 175 pounds. I would say I am not over weight, but I certainly need some toning up.  maybe that will help some. or look more noticeable.

I spent most of my adult years blaming myself for the boobs. Being overweight and out of shape. One day I'll drop the weight and work out like a madman and get rid of those boobs once and for all. Then they got to a size were it really started to bother me. So I did research, watched videos, came across this place, and learned the truth that all gynecomastia guys have to deal with. Exercise and weight loss will bring little or no improvement. I looked at my options and made a decision.

Offline gotgyne

Yes, you can go still topless. No, you don't need a bra. You're completely right, your breasts are really not very noticable.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024