Author Topic: First post, do I have gynecomastia or just fat?  (Read 2038 times)

Guywithgirls

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a while and finally made an account so I could ask what yall think. I was always heavier growing up, but have really lost weight over the past 10 years of so. A few months ago I talked with my wife about the pain I experienced when mowing the yard or doing anything like that which makes my boobs feel like they are being ripped off. She was really understanding and bought me some bras to wear. I almost never go braless anymore now. 

I was just wondering what you lovely folk thought about the shape of them, if you could tell if it was actually gyne, or if its just stubborn man boobs that are taking their sweet time to go away....

Thanks

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member

Offline SideSet

Your breasts most definitely have a female shape. 

Has your wife commented on that? 

What size bras did she get you? And how did she know your bra size? 

So good that she and you are OK with you wearing a bra because I’m sure you feel and look much better in one

What style bras does she have you in?

Guywithgirls

She hasn't really commented on the shape of my breasts. 

I measured myself at a 38b and told her, so thats what she got me. A lightly lined demi bra in 38b. But the underwires made the cup much too narrow to I exchanged them for 36c and it fits like a dream. I have noticed the ones without underwires fit a tad more loosely so I may look into a 36b for those. Still playing around with that one but the underwired bras are so dang comfy I honestly wear them from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I have picked up two push-up bras and worn them, and she has never made any comment about how it makes my girls look bigger. I mainly just wear the plain Jane t shirt or demi bras though. 

Offline SideSet

So, she got you Underwire Demi bras, hmmm.   I guess lined because she wants to make sure you don’t nip out. 

What does your wife think of your bra collection? 

Guywithgirls

She hasn't really said anything about all that I have, but she could out do me two if not three fold with her collection...  

Victoria secret had a great sale going on online and I bought 3 bras for $15 a piece. It arrived in two packages and she was just as excited as I was when they arrived. She actually wanted to open one of the packages herself to see what I got. It was a fun moment 

Offline SideSet

Something she has in common with you that would not be possible to have with most husbands 

Guywithgirls

So do you really think my breasts are more feminine?

Offline SideSet

Very much show. Look at their shape and size. Like a woman’s 

Offline blad

There is no doubt that you benefit from wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline concernedjacob

• Posting Member
  • it is what it is
Definitely gyno and i would also use a bra if that severe
just an older gyno sufferer

gmast

So do you really think my breasts are more feminine?
You look like you have boobs due to gynecomastia, but they do not look feminine.  Go back and look through the posts.  Some posters here thing every boob looks feminine, and everyone looks good in a bra (or dress, or camisole, or tankini).  There are a few guys that have posted pictures here that do look very feminine, but it isn't you.  Looking different from the what most people think of as a normal male chest, doesn't mean it is feminine, it is just different from the expected norm.

Offline Busty

I think your breasts are clearly female in shape, although there are some here who say almost none of the breast pictures posted here look feminine.  The shape of your breasts is bottom heavy. The underbreast even casts a shadow on your torso.  You could definitely benefit from wearing a bra as a woman does v

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Gynecomastia can consist of just glandular/breast tissue, fatty tissue or a combination of both, with or without skin laxity. It appears you have a combination of all three. It wouldn't be unreasonable to get a check-up to be sure there isn't an underlying issue causing the pain. Continue losing weight by eating a well-balanced diet and exercising regularly. Perhaps you will see your chest reduce in size, but it is highly unlikely all of the issues will resolve completely without surgical intervention. 
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024