Author Topic: Areolae  (Read 4391 times)

Offline SideSet

Will be interesting what your bra fitter says when you go to Soma 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Unfortunately I can’t visit Soma because I live in Europe. For now, the only solution is to shop online and rely on the error method.
The next purchase of a bra will be when I outgrow a white bra.
Btw, I woke up again this morning with sore breasts. And it still hurts a little.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

Unfortunately I can’t visit Soma because I live in Europe. For now, the only solution is to shop online and rely on the error method.
The next purchase of a bra will be when I outgrow a white bra.
Btw, I woke up again this morning with sore breasts. And it still hurts a little.

They must still be growing! Can’t believe the difference in your photos. You may go up a size soon if that continues.
I wish I knew what to expect with growth. I’d been assuming pains were just scar tissue from surgery and that I had been lifting things that were too heavy.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
They must still be growing! Can’t believe the difference in your photos. You may go up a size soon if that continues.
I wish I knew what to expect with growth. I’d been assuming pains were just scar tissue from surgery and that I had been lifting things that were too heavy.

It is most likely about growth and I personally expect growth to continue. Genetics, tablets containing beta-blockers have an effect on growth. A year ago I thought my B cup would be the highlight, but now I’m not sure if it will be a D cup. The time will show.

It is also the answer to your question of what to expect. Every body is unique, but from what I read in your topic, you should not be surprised that you have a similar situation. The most important thing is to accept ourselves and then such a change should not affect our mental health.

Offline SideSet

Sorry about the soma post as I confused you with somebody else 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
No problem. Lately, the forum has been a bit more active which is good :)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’m glad I found this forum. This issue has been on my mind a lot lately. It’s been nice to connect with others.

Orb

Appears to me you'll be fine.  We quickly learn the only demons are our own.  Words, looks and comments form others quickly vanish.  Carry on soldier.  Your life is yours alone.  Go on and live.

Offline SideSet

And wear your bra! 😘

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks so much guys

Offline gotgyne

Quote from Passant:
"To your question, I will write a slightly longer answer.
At first I overestimated myself. Because it’s not all in the size, but it’s also in the shape of the bra, the depth and width of the cup, etc. As I was buying bras online, I couldn’t know what kind I was going to get. I measured myself, but obviously that’s not the only criterion.
I bought my first bra in size 40B. He was white. When I put it on, it was quite big for me. There were gaps and that bothered me.
Then I ordered 34A. He was black. The tape was shorter, but it didn't bother me that much, because the cups held my breasts well. When it got tight, I bought a third bra. Dark blue. He was size 38 B. That bra was the most comfortable for me. The strap was soft and stretchy and I didn’t feel it at all (same as with the 40B) and the cups held my chest well. Over time, I felt my breasts begin to protrude beyond the cups, meaning I had outgrown it.
And recently I went back to the first bra, white, size 40 B.
There are no more gaps and my breasts fill it almost completely. The left basket is all filled, and the right is not. But there is very little space. That white is the most comfortable for me so far and I don't feel like wearing it at all.
I took pictures with all three bras, so you can see the difference."

This is quite interesting and emphasizes the fact that a formal fitting by an expert bra fitter should be mandatory. My bra size also differs from 38C to 40B and 40C depending on the bra.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024