Author Topic: Growth over only 2 months....  (Read 6345 times)

Guywithgirls

Looks like you now pass the pencil test. Have you tried it?

Also, very nice up pointed nipples
I have not tried the pencil test, but I have no doubt I'd pass with flying colors... my nipples are almost always erect now. 

Offline Busty

Many women would kill to have breasts like yours

Guywithgirls

Many women would kill to have breasts like yours
Thanks 😊 I think.... lol. Btw, u had to try last night. Pass the pencil test as suspected...

Offline SideSet

Of course you passed!  Look at the fold where your large heavy female breasts sit on your chest 😘

Guywithgirls

Of course you passed!  Look at the fold where your large heavy female breasts sit on your chest 😘
Is it that obvious SideSet? You're making me blush lol. Makes me want to do the test again just to make sure...

Offline SideSet

Guywithgirls

Does a sharpie count as a stand in for a pencil? I feel my breasts look more womanly now than ever. I will continue to post updates every month as they grow if you all don't mind, but they have obviously grown over the past month let alone two 

Guywithgirls

Yes it is 😘
Thanks SideSet. In a weird way I'm proud of what I have and taking care of them

Offline SideSet

Guywithgirls

I can empathize
I'm sure of anyone here, you could SideSet. You have extremely feminine brests that absolutely must be in a bra for support and modesty as much if not more than anyone else's. And you have accepted them and grow with them and help everyone else on this journey, so you know what its like to be where we all are and to help us. Kudos to you SideSet 👏 🙌 👍 

Offline SideSet

Thank you. 

It has been an amazing journey. To think back when I was young and just developing and constantly being told I needed to wear a bra. My breasts were “only” about a B cup then and I felt they were so big, and it seems everyone else did, too, I heard it so much.  Back then, I could not have conceived of becoming so truly big decades later. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
That is a lot of growth for a short time! Do you feel like it has slowed down?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024