Author Topic: Surgeons In Ireland  (Read 2419 times)

Offline bobbyboy

• I pity the fool
Hey,just wondering if there are any surgeons of the calibre of Dr Bermant that deal with gyno in Ireland-are there any lads on here with gyno from Ireland that have had a successful surgery,with who etc...
Any info would be greatly appreciated

Offline bobbyboy

• I pity the fool
nobody at all,eh?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i don't remember any discussion of ps's in the republic over the past year or so, and i couldn't get the site engine up top to go back further.  but assuming you were uninterested in a hop over to the uk,  i'd think just a general gynecomastia/(plastic) surgeon/ireland net search might give you a lead or two, you'd think there'd be somebody with experience.  make sure they're up on gyne techniques specifically.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Sporty

• Posting Member
Hey bobbyboy, I'm from Ireland too (Dublin to be exact)!!

I've already asked people in the U.K. forum the same question about surgeons in Ireland but no one seems to have any info about having the op in the Republic ???

I'm thinking of flying over to Birmingham to see a Mr. Levick who is highly recommended on this site. Hopefully sometime this summer i can have the op ??

Check out this thread i started

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1108154791

Hope this helps ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024