Author Topic: Smoking After Surgery  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
Hey, I was just wondering, When can one start smoking, drinking, and smoking marijuana, after the surgery... lol Just wondering?

THANKS

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I don't know when you can get back to the smoking, but I would think that you'd be able to drink a couple weeks after surgery.  Though, if you stopped smoking for a period of time before surgery don't you think it would be a good idea to keep it that way?  Just my opinion...

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
yea I totally agree, I did a bit of research and it said that smoking causes the healing to decrease, and take alot more longer, because it decreases blood flow by minimizing the size of blood vessels, and decreasing the amount of oxygen flow throughout the body, so yea it is a good Idea to stop lol

THANKS

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
But it's not just for the recovery that you, or anyone should stop, I don't think; it's for your overall health.  I've never smoked so I don't know what it's like to try and quit, but I hear it's tough.

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
word is mary j contributes to gyne

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Waccy Baccy does cause gyne.....and seen as you are obviously sensitive to it.......i would quit it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024