Author Topic: underworks 997 sufficient?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I really hate wearing this compression garment that the dr. gave me. Would a 997 be more comfortable (and more concealable under a t-shirt), yet still provide adequate compression?

I also have pretty wide shoulders (48-49 inch suite), would an XL be too tight? I don't want the shirt so tight that it'll be digging into my skin.

Would like to order this Asap if it'll suite my needs. Thanks.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have a number of the underworks shirts. The tank should be find, my only concern it getting it on and off. Not easy to do when you have not had surgery.

The one with the hooks on the front is better for post surgery. It is pretty comfortable. #990

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline craiglos

• Posting Member
Can you please explain to me what an underworks shirt is.
I have to wear this UNCOMFORTABLE binder. Is the underworks shirt a option in place of the binder?
If so PLEASE give me a web site too look at so I can order one.
Thanks So Much!
Craig
Craiglos@optonline.net

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
http://www.underworks.com/996.html

I am planning on wearing the compression binder that my PS gave me for at least a week, but after that I'm gonna switch to the 997 and see how it feels. I might still wear the binder at night since I can put it on over my t-shirt and it doesn't irritate my skin as much.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024