Author Topic: How Long?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Jr.RivsHockey6

• Posting Member
Ok i am 14 currently in high school. I think i have gynecomastia because my mom said(lol) and i have done research. My mom and the sites that i researched said its from pueberty. see i dont even know how long ive had it because i didnt even know i had "boobs" until one day i was in my locker room at ice hockey and i was putting on my under armer when this kid on my hockey team yells out and points and says "HE HAS BOOBS!" OH MY GOSH. so ya. and that was like near fall in the beginning of the season. so i was wondering if any of you who has gotten this while going thru puberty or just knows how long it will take until it goes away plz say... thanks in advance!    ??? ??? ??? ???

P.S- all the sites that i have visited says it takes about a year until the "boobs" are gone. if you know different plz say... thanks in advance!!!!

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
It's a very common issue in puberty and most kids have it, and in most cases it goes away at the age of 17-18 You should wait at least a couple of years until you take any decission.
Btw, if you smoke marihuana or take any kind of steroids i would stop doing it, they make them bigger.

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
I've had it since I was 12... I'm 18 now.. it's here to stay- right?

Offline Jr.RivsHockey6

• Posting Member
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!??!?! 18?!?!?!? NO WAY omg ...wtf am i gonna do there is no way i will be able to be like this till im 18........ive been to like 50 sites that say it takes a year.

Offline hypo

Hormone testing with an endocrinologist is something you could have done now to see if all is well.  

That is something that should not wait.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It may never go away Dude....  :o :o :o

I turned 41 last Nov. 24 and had Gyne since I was 10. Had the Op this Feb. 16th. That's 31 years living with the disfigurement.  :-/ :'( :-/

The Nightmare is finally over!
 :D
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024