Author Topic: High School Trip/Help  (Read 10532 times)

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
Hello everybody,

I've had this since I was a Sophomore in HS, so its been about 2- 3 years, but feels like my whole life. Throughout this time I have hid it very well, but I am a Senior now and have  senior vacation to mexico in 3 weeks...all my friends are going, girls, pretty much everybody in my grade I have worked so hard to hide this from. I went to my doctor, and he didnt help me much and didnt seem like it was a big deal. I think about this vacation almost every second of the day...as I write this I am ditching a senior excursion to a water park. What the darn am I going to do?

My parents wont help me, supplements wont, my doctors wont...I have a girl lined up that I am scared will find out, I have to spend a week in mexico showcasing my biggest fear...I have no idea if this will go away after puberty. I am all alone. I have nobody. I live with this fear everyday.

Is there anything I can do? Like put super glue on the nipples tos hrink them or anything? The past two years I've taped them over tow ear t-shirts but cant do that in mexico...I am so scared I hate life and myself when these are the best years of my life.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Unfortunatly there isnt a quick fix  :'( However, I have read on here a looooong time ago that a few members experimented with liquid band aid and one member actualy said it would work for about an hr at a time. This is for just puffy nipples, Im assuming the LB keeps the nipples in the hard state like pinching or coldness causes. Other than that, I do not know of anyway to go shirtless and keep them in the small state.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
I know exactly how you feel and have been through exactly the same thing, only in Hawaii, not Mexico.  Well, when you are in the water they will probably shrink up, and otherwise you can throw a shirt on.  Not much help, I know.  But one other thing is you could remember that you are far far far more worried about it than anyone else is.  Other people are more worried about themselves than they are about you.  Yeah, you might get some teasing, but you can laugh about it and just acknowledge that that's the way you are, it's a condition to be corrected someday.  It is not shameful to have the condition.  It is shameful to make someone feel bad because they do have it.  I know this isn't much help, but at least you know there are an awful lot of other people out here going through the same thing as you.  You aren't alone.

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
if u have puffy nips i used menthol based aloe gel sunburn stuff and put them on my nips. when the breeze hits them they get nice and tight. just keep puttin some there while ur shirt is off. i did the same thing in mexico. if it is more fat then puffy nipples...work out really hard and diet real good.

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
The past 2 years Ive had it Ive got by on the hope it would be gone or going away after puberty, but Im not sure about that.

I guess its mild, and I'm going to try to keep the nips tight somehow, but I also got a little bit of fat. I'm going to try to do some sit ups and whatever.

I am just so depressed...I cant talk to my parents. I told them once in Mexico and 2 hours later my mom told me to take my shirt off in front of everybody for sunblock. I try to notice other people and can't...I'll try to post some pictures and get some non bs opinion on how It is. I have no problem jumping in the pool and getting out...just walking around topless, surfing, wearing 1 shirt...(I usually wear around 3 t-shirts)

darn this

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Hey rob900 - where do you get off being so judgemental and condemning?  Who asked you?  Do you lash out at yourself as much as you lash out at others?  Why don't you find something more constructive to do than kick someone who's already down!  
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 09:02:07 PM by aloe »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
this is so pitiful. You could decide to be a man and get some backbone and participate. Are you the only one who has had this problem?

What have we done to our children to make them into self pitying, self centered wretches? Our young men have grown up to be sensitive little blushing violets.

Id knock ur f'n lights out if you said that in person to someone struggling with this awful condition. Grow up or get outta here

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I would go. I know its hard with gyne but living with regrets is worse. I totally messed up with girls, sports, and school in general. I have so many regrets. dont be like me.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
this is so pitiful. You could decide to be a man and get some backbone and participate. Are you the only one who has had this problem?

What have we done to our children to make them into self pitying, self centered wretches? Our young men have grown up to be sensitive little blushing violets.

Rob ... what is the chuffing point of writing that? I seriously doubt it was to help him? If you want to talk about 'new men' fair enough stick it in the lounge area. I don't like guys who wax and use moisturiser too ;D

But mr gangsta doesn't fall into that catergory. I seriously bet for years men have felt like him. There are older guys on the site who felt like this .So I don't understand why you decided to say that?  

Gangsta. All I can say is this, I have a puffy nip I go swimming in a public pool every week. Sure it bugs me but guess what I do, I look at other people. And to be honest I see all shapes and sizes. I don't see many Brad pitts in there, I see a number of whales though ;Also if anyone does say anything , try not to let them think it bothers you , if you do this it will become old news and they may well spot a whale like splitarse to say stuff to instead. Seriously I hope you enjoy yourself.  I'd love to see mexico.

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the comments.

And for what Rob said earlier, sure I'm very sensative about this subject and act like a girl, but maybe I should just sack it up. Sometimes I tell myself to just go and have fun and not worry, but when the time comes I get nervous and make excuses, the whole thing. I was at a pool party today and saw guys with different chests and all, and figure if I can go out there and not be shy about it I'll be ok.

The main thing is the whole hanging out part of it. I can handle swimming without the shirt, but just out of the pool, hanging out with girls and friends, that part will be very hard for me...and if I put a shirt back on too quick it would be suspicious. I basically cannot win any way I look at it.

This trip has been the first and last thing I think about in a day, and it is in exactly 19 days...I have no choice...I'm rambling on, but thanks for all the help and advice. It's a great feeling to know that I'm not compelteley alone with this, even though it seems like it every day of my life.

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
dude-put a shirt on when u get out of the pool...just say that you sunburn really easily...

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Its not suspicious at all if you put your shirt on after you get out...

You get out, go to your chair, dry off, shirt up.  I know the heat makes things 10 times worse.

I have a bad chest and im not a fat guy either, im sure people know, but I just never take off my shirt.

Really, if you dont let people think that it bothers you, no one will care, unless your chest is really really big, puffies are common.

I was at a pool party (didnt go swimming) and I saw some kid with puffies and he people didnt even notice.

Its hard to tell your situation with out pictures, but im sure you will be ok if you dont let others know it bothers you.

...I know of some kid that has it real bad, and hes on the swim team.  Some people tease but he doesnt care at all...

Offline gyne8to18

• Posting Member
 I can totally relate. I just finished my senior year in high school. I was so depressed about still having gyne that I completely shut down socially. I simply went to school, earned my credits, and got out of there. So many ppl wondered why I was so reclusive and I guess they still do. :-/

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I graduated in 1990 and would wear jackets and wind breakers to school every day.

I actually do keep in touch with my 3 best friends from high school.

Do your friends joke with you about your gyne? Kids your age will typically pound away if they know you have an insecurity.  

If they do, then they already know you have gyne, so there's nothing to hide.

If they don't, then they don't consider it a problem and it's not as bad in their eyes as it is to you, so you have to change your own thinking.

Either way, go for it.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Rob: I sense you're very poetic. How about writing us a poem about your fellings towards the struggles that men with gyne face.  
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 07:52:07 AM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024