Author Topic: Hah! Good news.  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Vangallus

• Posting Member
My doctor says I don't have Gyne. I just gotta lose a little weight. Where I have big pectorals and not enough cardio (lol) its just kinda looks like it.

Offline tim77

• Posting Member
it depends what you class as gyne. my doctor says i don't have any breast matter, but that doesn't mean the problem is going away with exercise. i still have a lot of fat hanging around there and the more weight i lose the more obvious it is.

hope exercise will cure yours though, i really do.

Offline Vangallus

• Posting Member
The way he described it to me, is that in order for you to have gyne, you would have to have the hardened tissue behind the areola, much like a pre-pubesent girl has, which is called "budding". If you don't have this hard tissue when you squeeze your areola, then you don't have gyne, just fat.

Offline tim77

• Posting Member
that's interesting to know thanks. i was asking similiar recently.

but it's still possible to have fat that you can't get rid of. think that's me. so on some level it's nice, but on another level it's the same result you know?

Offline Hypo-is-here

The way he described it to me, is that in order for you to have gyne, you would have to have the hardened tissue behind the areola, much like a pre-pubesent girl has, which is called "budding". If you don't have this hard tissue when you squeeze your areola, then you don't have gyne, just fat.

Your Dr does not know what he is talking about.  It is possible to have diffuse glandular gynecomastia where the glandular tissue is interspersed between fingers of fat.  Not all men who have glandular gynecomastia have breast buds or rubber disc like concentrated glandular mass.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 03:32:28 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
u can get rid of fat with exercise and diet.u most likely would have to get to about 8% bodyfat to lose stubburn fat.

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
I thought mine was all fat because i couldn't feel any gland. Then i lost 50lbs and it's real easy to feel the gland now.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:33:11 AM by snugs »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024