Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Email

• Posting Member
ok here is the thing

u have a mild case of gynecomastia and you can do the the surgery - but someone offers u some money -
let say 1000 pounds - and asks u to wait until summer
and then do the surgery - would u do it?  ;D

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi,

Firstly only you can make the decision about this.  Secondly, if you were asking for someone else’s opinion you would have to give them all the facts if you wanted their objective opinion, and you haven’t done that.

We can only take decisions in life based upon the best information we have at the time.  Therefore I believe that the more information we get before we make a choice, the better chance we have of making the right choice.

Sorry I don’t think you have given enough information for anyone else to help you.

All the best
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Email

• Posting Member
well,

- why I don't want to get the surgery now

- I'm studying at the moment
- I'm in the waiting list - for NHS - so I might be able to do it 4 free
- now that I have waited this long why not wait a little more untill the right time comes - summer

- why I want to get the surgery

- I have lived with this condition for more than 4 years
- I'm tired of it

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have control over who operates on you and when the surgery takes place.

Be patient. You want the best surgeon you can get and you want it done at a time that fits well into other things in your life.

Gynecomastia dominates your life only if you allow it to do so.

You are the person who will have to live with the result. So, logically, The decisions are yours alone to make.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Email

• Posting Member
thanx,
I have decided to wait. summer seems to be a good time for this surgery to be done.
Will I have control over my NHS surgeon?
let say I receive a letter to go and see my surgeon. Can I still tell my surgeon when I want it to be done?
or does it only work for private surgeons?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024