Author Topic: Milk from Breast  (Read 9857 times)

Offline ashish_mp_india

• Nothing
Dear All,

I am 24 m India. I have some good breast (size B). I live alone here. I have gone through proper physician and he has verified that this is breast not just fat. He verified it to be well developed breasts.

I dont want to marry in life and want to adopt a child from orphanage. I even want to breast feed the child. Is this possible with my male breasts.

I found documentation and some of them says that harmones like prolactin and oxytocin can initiate this and can produce milk.

Please suggest, whether this is possible or not and are these harmones available in chemist shops ?

I never asked such question from my physician.

please reply to this

from
Ashish

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
DUDE your nuts.  Your male and want to breast feed an adopted child.  I mean give me a break.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
You seriously need to talk to your doctor about this.  What we are talking about is your personal needs over that of a developing child.  You have a moral obligation to consider what you want to do and seek medical advice from a healthcare professional - not to seek out unqualified 'advice' from a clutch of random strangers off some internet forum.

It's my unprofessional guess that the only guidance you need on this issue is to work out why you want to do what you say you want to do before seeking to actually execute your intentions.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
to answer your question, it can and has been done, but usually by a parent rather than an adoptive parent.  you could probably find out more if you kept searching.  however phantom is right that you might want to discuss this privately with a psychiatrist to make sure that he or she agrees your motives are trustworthy here and the best interests of the child would be coming first.  
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 08:18:26 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Call me old-fashioned or even intolerant, but I can't see how this could possibly be in the best interest of a child.  I normally try to have an open mind about things, but this isn't a time to be politically correct.  Go see a psychiatrist to deal with your problem.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
First, I agree that the Psychologist or Psychiatrist is where you should start.

Then, and only then, if your interest persists and you are prepared for the fact that your breasts will enlarge permanently and possibly to a great extent. Do a web search for La Leche League, Induced  Lactation, and/or Adoptive breast feeding. Even Genetic females can rarely produce sufficient milk by such means to provide complete nutrition for an infant, and it will take about as long as a normal pregnancy to induce Lactation.

What you are suggesting is remotely possible, but highly problematic.

I would advise against it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ashish_mp_india

• Nothing
Thanks to all of you great people but still I need is lactation from my breast. I assure you that I have good breast.

I am very sure that I need to lactate from my breast. Is there any perfect solution for this ???

through pills ? artificial harmones ??? or something else ?????

but I need to lactate from my breasts

please reply soon

Offline Mr_Nip

I just copied the following from the previous posts you made back in April.   I think maybe you're just trying to have a little fun with us.  Nice try.   ::)

3   General / Gynecomastia Talk / Milk Secretion  Apr 7th, 2006, 1:05pm  
Can anyone tell me how to get milk from the male breast.
I have good breast and I want to get milk out of that

HELP, reply soon

Reply  Notify of replies  

4   General / Gynecomastia Talk / Milk from breast  Apr 7th, 2006, 7:55am  
Dear All,
I am 24 m, Indiaand I have some good breast developed, (Cup size B), I love sqeezing it.

Can I produce milk from it, Tell me how to do it, Is there any medicine to be taken or breast pump will help.

Ashish  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you have been answered as well as possible.

The men who usually visit this site are, for the most part, not too happy about having breast enlargement.

I think you may be happier visiting the Transexual/Transgender Websites.

Offline bde2

I want you to know that this is a question that is not in the best interest of a child. Open mind or not, this feeds only your interests. Whatever they maybe, your raising of this child you want to adopt should focus on the best development of the child Biologically, Psychologically and Socially. With this said, the hormones use to create the effect you wish to desire can and will pass through breast milk. Biologically not sound. Psychologically speaking men through millions of years of evolution do not breast feed, what type of effects will this have on the child. Socially what do you think in a public forum or anywhere for that matter, what implications this may have? This is not an altruistic idea, and should really be reconsidered. Please reach out to a therapist and talk about some of your needs before they are impinged on an innocent child.

Offline Mr_Nip

Guys, he posted the same thing about milking his breasts way back in April.   It's pretty outlandish even for a pervert.  Don't you think this is just a childish hoax?  

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
wow, you guys are funny. I knew this was a vbullshit post after the first few lines... come on now guys.

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
This is either extremely funny, or extremely scary.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I actually believe that the guy is a troll making a very lame attempt at being funny.

Even so, I responded seriously just in case that analysis was wrong.

I'd rather be the source of amusement for some troll than to push aside an ernest question no matter how nutty it may seem.

Gynecomastia can cause a man to have a variety of psychological difficulties so even the occasional nut case should not be treated too harshly until their motives are well beyond doubt.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 06:31:26 PM by Paa_Paw »

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
do a search & you will find there is a readily available drug (cant remember its name) that certainly helps females produce more milk.
I have also read quite a few articles on males breast feeding. Also some animals can do this (fruit bat is one)
No phisiological reason why not, breasts are breasts just need the correct stimulation.
Good luck! :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:37:23 AM by angel_allen »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024