Author Topic: some inspiration for those afraid  (Read 2714 times)

Offline flex1appeal

I know I've seen alot of posts lately about people wondering what to do when they get a date. How do I hide my gyno or what do I tell them if I had surgery and haven't healed yet? Well, I want you all to know I just asked a girl out. My first real date since I broke it off with my ex back in November. I decided to start dating again. Well, I met a girl on myspace of all places. And so we met out Friday. I am still healing but look fine in a shirt. Not worried or anything like that. But I am still noticeably swollen and have noticeable scar tissue from my surgery. There's a good chance I may mess around with this girl after our date tomorrow. At least that's the vibe I am getting. So, I told her out right about my surgery and why I did it and she said she doesn't even care. lol. Not in a bad way. She says she could care less what my chest looks like. Said she thought I was attractive anyhow and it didn't matter to her. But she appreciates me telling her. I just figured she was gonna find out sooner or later probably and then ask questions. I am too old to start telling stories and didn't wanna get off on the wrong foot by lying so I told her the truth. And I am glad I did. Just goes to prove what I've been saying all along that women do not care for the most part. Just thought I'd share!

flex

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yep, it bothered me way more than it bothered any chick. I actually had many girls complement my chest. <----True.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Good story.

I can't help but think this though...was your case induced by substances you took for weight lifting?  If so, I think I'd be more willing to admit that to a girl.  For some reason, weight lifting substance induced gyne seems less embarrassing than gyne that somebody has had since puberty due to hormonal issues.

But, I'm glad it worked out for you.  When I get the surgery I am actually hoping I have a girlfriend at the time.  I think it would be much easier to deal with telling a girlfriend that rather than some random floozie you meet at a bar.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Your right Flex!! For the most part, women just do not care. They are more concerned about themselves and how they look. My ex-wife never said anything about my gyne. But it has nothing to do with them, it's a personal choice and that's it, ya know. How you feel about yourselves is what matters. I scheduled my revision for next month. I feel more confident with this new PS. He told me the reason my contour is the way it is because of the puffy nipple. He said I need a areola reduction, this was probably a big part of the problem in the first place, which my original PS did not address. Keep your fingers crossed for me...I hope your date goes well and you are healing well....

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
I am getting ready to have surgery in a week and am really nervous.  I am a very nervous type of person anyway.  Did u have general or local.  I am going under general and am really nervous.

Offline flex1appeal

Good story.

I can't help but think this though...was your case induced by substances you took for weight lifting?

Yes, I had taken steroids for years. But it was embarrassing just the same. Believe that

Offline flex1appeal

Did u have general or local.

I had general. Don't worry. You'll be fine bro. It was a piece of cake!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024