Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1928 times)

Offline ChrisRemo

Hello all,

Heres a few things about me before I get started sharing anything deeper.

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 380lbs

As you can see I'm quite the hefty fellow. I'm just an overall big guy to begin with. Theres also some certain spots that I really dont think should be as big. My chest sticks out allmost as far as my belly does. I have been teased all my life for being tall, overweight, and practically everything else you can think of. I basically dropped out of highschool for those reasons (Among other things, Bad school and all). Yet I have never been teased about "Man-Boobs". Since I dropped out of highschool nobody has teased me, untill recently. Everyone knows me as the big loveable "Teddy Bear". I really wouldnt hurt a fly. That all changed when someone said to me in a theatre, "Hey, are those your airbags incase of a headon wreck!?"

When this guy said this to me, mind you hes probably around 25 years old. I snapped, I went completely ballistic on him. Its like all those years of just "Letting the words roll of my back" all snowballed into one big ball of rage. I got him to the ground and just kept hitting him. Keep in mind i'm probabaly twice his size. It took three of my friends and one of the ticket venders to pull me off of him. I probabaly sat there and hit him for 3 minutes while they were pulling on me. I was pinned down untill the cops arrived, they took me and I spent a night in jail.

The thing is, I'm not worried about the way I look in that self confidence way like most people. If the people around me are cool with the way I look then so am I. I'm more afraid of the people who dont like the way I look. I never had this temper before and I know I'll go crazy again if someone taunts me. I'm going to a once a week anger managment classes allready. My bloodpressure has also gone from around 140/70 to 170/80.

This kind of thing scares me, because people in the world are cruel. Yet I can be the most cruel person of all with my temper. I tried to run from this sort of thing, but I know I cant run forever. There will allways be that one prick that has the balls to say something he shouldnt.

Why is it anyone should be afraid of the way they look. This is how my mindset is, if you dont like me then *Insert Explicit Language Here*. This type of adittude should not exist in my brain. The only person I have ever protected with my fists is my mother. Thats how I want it yet I KNOW it wont be that way.

Since that INCIDENT, I havent even left the house. I felt so ashamed of what I did. My friends have also started calling me "Hulk" for obvious reasons. I dont want that stupid nickname. I dont want people to be afraid of me.

What I ask of everyone here is some tips, advice, and freindship. To tell you the truth, I dont know if I have gynecomastia, but someone pointing out that I have "Man-Boobs" is enough for me to think I do.

Sorry for the long post,

-Hulk (Hey, It can grow on me)

EDIT: Also wanted to add this picture I found.

I look something to that effect, but I'm a tad bit larger than him in all areas. I'm also much more built than him. Think, fat guy whos got muscle like a linebacker. Like I said before being "Obese" doesnt bother me at all. As a matter of fact I prefer it over being skinny. I may have gynecomastia, or I may just be fat. I only started getting boobs when I gained more weight when I left school, which also made me leave football/basketball.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 07:37:08 AM by ChrisRemo »

Offline ChrisRemo

Yea I think thats what it is. I'm very healthy even at my size. I WOULD work out more, but its very hard to find a gym and transportation/money to use it. I try to play basketball outside as much as possible.

Could you maybe talk to your dad and find out the exact things he did to get in shape. Mainly what he did for diet and workout routines.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
talk about getting your sensitivity training the hard way  ;D  what was the line from the old tv hulk series, something like "don't make me angry, ____.  you wouldn't like me when i'm angry." 

i've never been a believer in fights, but stories like that were always the kind i sympathized with.  strange it had that effect on you when you said not many people teased you about the gyne itself.  one night in jail but no charges later based on provocation i assume? 

anything is a start, even dumbells or something, just turn on some music and do regular stuff starting easy at first, you can do a fuller routine later.  i think you'd be real good on restraint now, of course you don't want to repeat that, but be aware of what started it, provocations don't come every day, don't let it keep you in, and if it was me, i'd have even been half tempted to use the hulk for a handle here.  welcome to the boards. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 02:16:29 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline ChrisRemo

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Offline ChrisRemo

i hear ya, 1st of all, that guy who made that comments most likely got what he deserves. u have to look at it this way, it's that guy who has the problem and not u.  people out there who are sensitive and respectful to people's feelings are the one's that are advantaged if u think about it.  but yes, unfortunately there will be those few that are just plain a--holes.  i would love to kick the sh*t out of anyone who made a comment about my gyne, but unfortunately, the one's who have so far were females lol which i guess makes it worse cause i can't do anything but walk away with a tight fist.  honestly i would've done the same thing in ur situation. 

Take the advice of my close friend, "Grab them by their hair, and drag them across the pavement".

As long as you dont physically hurt them or leave bruses, your not abusing them. Just because someone female doesnt keep them from a good A**-Whoopin.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024