Author Topic: massaging  (Read 2087 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
Im tryin to get my scar to look better for the summer,  I have been using cocoa butter about 5 times a day for 5 minutes each side..  I have been doing this everyday for 2 weeks and I have definitely noticed the tissue under is less dense but it is pretty much visually the same...I dont have much money for expensive products, has anything else ever worked for someone?  Also, is it possible to massage the area for too long or too hard?  the last thing i want to do is make it worse in anyway..

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
awesome thanks

Offline jimyd77

• Posting Member
hey man...you say you don't have a bunch of money for expensive products, but if you can manage, I really recommend the use of silicone sheets.  i had my surgery with delgado and got the sheets thru his office for like $50...one sheet has lasted me about two months now.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Yeah..let me know.  I'm going to see the good Dr. next week and might pick some up.

Thanks.

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
my doc gave me one sheet but i threw it out cause i only thought they lasted a day..they are supposed to flatten the scar...I was workin out though an on the nipple where the scar is bad, i think i actually got a thin stretch mark right above the scar that is pink and visible..is it possible for ur nipple to even get one!? anyone else have this

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024