Author Topic: Please rate my gyne  (Read 4293 times)

Offline jon942

• Posting Member
Hi guys

I'm 35 and have had puffy nipples since my teens. I'd be really grateful if you could give me your thoughts as to how bad they are and whether they need surgery.

I'm quite nervous about surgery but they've been bothering me for some time and it's probably the only answer. It would be great to hear from anyone who's been in a similar situation and had surgery. Given file size restrictions I'll add some additional photos separately.

Thanks

Jon

Offline jon942

• Posting Member
Here are some extra photos for rating.

Jon

DrBermant

Travel a 1000 miles if you have to but don't settle for anything but the best for your chest. I have been looking for one for about 6 months in my area, so far there is only one i consider good enough to touch me. I still want more proof of his abilities and have steered him to De Berments web site to see how he holds up to that standard of care. I wish i was closer to Dr Berments because thats where i would go. Good Luck

Actually we see many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques.  Today for instance, I worked with patients from Norway, Ireland, California, Florida, Virginia, and New York.  That is why I evolved my Preliminary Remote Discussion to help minimize travel to Virginia.   Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024