Author Topic: Anyone used The Hospital Group, Mr Hassan Sulaiman????[b][/b]  (Read 3729 times)

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
Hi folks, exacly 10 weeks tomorrow il be gettin the full surgery where they r gunna be cuttin the skin across me chest as opposed to the usual through the nipple job and i was just wondering if anyone out there has been a patient at the DOLAN PARK HOSPITAL and what their experiences were like etc as im tryin to get as much background info as possble before the op and im also really excited at the same time but the only down side is the small target of loosin 30lb within that 10 weeks pre op i have left startin tomorrow  ;D  ;D

Offline Tank19

• Posting Member
woah, 30 lbs in 2 and a half months. You have to really stick to a diet and exercise. Make sure to walk everyday and try to follow some type of diet similar to paleo id say. Ive lost a lot of weight on it. try this one its easy, just make the effort
bulletproofexec.com/downloads/bulletproofdiet.pdf

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
many thanks for that, ive just had a quick browse over it and all looks good, these last 4 years i seem to rapidly go up an down in weigh thats my trouble but i think now that ive made the step forward in going through with bookin the surgery everything will hopefully fall into place im hoping and because il be pretty happy with my figure things shuould stabilise out perhaps altho ive got the 2stone to loose that should achievable if i put my mind to it  ;D, Have u had the surgery urself then??? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024