Author Topic: Dr Pisarski in Lake Jackson, TX  (Read 452 times)

Offline nomad30

• Posting Member
It took me years to work up the courage to seek help from both my wife and doctors. I am in Houston, and after interviewing a few doctors, I chose to drive an hour to Lake Jackson. Here is before and 72 hours after. I had a hematoma on one side that needed to be drained the day after, hence the swelling on one side. I am in compression vest and foam for at least the next two weeks.

Pain is very minimal, it is just a little tight in my armpits when moving my arms above my head. They gave me tramadol which just made me itchy and restless more than anything. I did have a TON of drainage the first few days from all the numbing solution he injected for lipo. I had lipo thru my armpits and gland excision thru my nipples. You can see in the picture the glands they removed as well and 1/2 liter of fat! For me I already feel like a new man. If you are on the fence, just do it. I know it can be scary or seem dumb to spend so much on an elective procedure but mental health is priceless. I will post more pictures as I heal.

Offline nomad30

• Posting Member
Here is the gland tissue. The dark red is numbing fluid so that top 0.5L is fat!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024