Author Topic: How much does it cost to see an Endocrinologist???  (Read 6651 times)

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
I was wondering if any of you guys know how much it cost to see an endo?Thanks!!!

Offline Superdrol

I'm curious as to even how one goes about getting a blood test for various hormone levels... who do you see first?

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
I've been told you have to see your GP first to get a referral to see an endo.If you have an HMO like i do,then the referral might not happen.

Offline Superdrol

I got PPO so I'd like to just see the minimal amount of people lol. I just wonder if either the GP or the Endo would be able to make the write up for the lab to test me.

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
Most of the time with a PPO,you can go to a an endo right off the bat if they take your insurance.

Offline Hypo-is-here

If you tell me what city you live in I will go and find you endo contact details now and safe you hassle....try and get you a few differing endo details of guys that are highly qualified.

upto you...I used yto do this for loads of guys on the site but have not been here in a year or so....

either way all the best....mail me if you want endo details ( i would need the name of your city..state ..that's it)..

best to ya.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I used to do this for loads of guys on the site but have not been here in a year or so....

Nice to have you back on board my man!  ;)

You are an invaluable resource to us all.... 

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024