Author Topic: Can anybody help?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline AlexElmoLee

Hi guys. I'm 20 y. I've suffered from gyno for years. As a matter of fact, It's only in the recent years, this symptom was found by my friends. Though I have long notice the problem, I'm now really feel embarrassed. After read this site, I finally find relieved and encouraged enough to go to hospital with my mother.  The doctor let me to have a blood examing, for some sort of hormone.

Today, a went to hospital check the report of blood examing.  However, i find something scary.  My estradiol and testosterone are a little bit higher than normal. However, my prolactin is 2 times more than nomal higher limit. The doctor suggest me to have a MRI... it's seems a tumor on the pituitary body?

This time i really terrified. Can anybody help me?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
responded on the general board, it's a better location for this.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline AlexElmoLee

He said if there's one, operation and medicine may both  help. People may tend to choose the former. You know a operation on pituitary body means risk. And as far as i know, medicine treatment can only conterbalance some prolactin and does nothing to tumor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024