Author Topic: Gynecomastia and your Fingers  (Read 33854 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
For whatever this isn't worth I'll participate.  My index fingers are 1/8th inch longer than ring fingers on a medium large hand.  I used to wear, in the old days of US sizes, a 12A dress shoe.  These days it's size 14 and getting a narrow is almost impossible.  I need a 37" dress shirt sleeve and wear a size 52 suit jacket.  I have a 14 inch drop to waist size whereas a standard cut suit has a 6 inch drop.  At 6'1" I wear 31 inch inseam with a "tall" jacket proportions.  On the other end I need pants from a "short" suit and a custom tapered vest.

My daughters, son, half sisters, mother and myself all developed large breasts starting at 11.  What any of it means I don't know and it doesn't fit the model.  What it does fit, as to age at onset of both genders is that it is familial gynecomastia.

If you can make any sense of my weird mix of sizes I'm all ears.

Offline Adrian97c

"My advice to all gyne sufferer, lose the fat if you are fat (I am pretty sure most of you are [90%+]) first, before any surgery, and I mean get completely ripped (below 10%) and assess your situation from there"
Bingo! My plan for sure! Hate going to the gym & seeing men with bigger bellies than me, but chest flat.. Meanwhile the more flat my stomach/love handles get my breasts still sticking out. The typical story I know. I still am working on getting my bf% under 10%, currently around 30ish% @ 36yo.

Offline TigerPaws

"My advice to all gyne sufferer, lose the fat if you are fat (I am pretty sure most of you are [90%+]) first, before any surgery, and I mean get completely ripped (below 10%) and assess your situation from there"
Bingo! My plan for sure! Hate going to the gym & seeing men with bigger bellies than me, but chest flat.. Meanwhile the more flat my stomach/love handles get my breasts still sticking out. The typical story I know. I still am working on getting my bf% under 10%, currently around 30ish% @ 36yo.
While loosing fat is a worthy goal for almost anyone, simply reducing your body fat per some arbitrary index (BMI) may not be in your best interest as everyone is different.

For instance I am 5' 8" 165lbs and a 38D. I have never weighted over 170lbs in my (well) over 60 years. Weight is not my issue, breasts are and no amount of weight loss will reduce my size.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024