Author Topic: HERES THE STORY , ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY ?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
Quick intro , im 30 and have had gyno for as long as i could remember ...dont have pics but looking at the site , id rate mine at like 8-8.5 ....it basically ruled my life ....clothes shopping is a nightmare , summer and spring are un-enjoyable cuz i just have to worry about covering up my gyno .....i sometimes try and keep a distance from new people which probably  makes be look strange ....i hate the uncomfortable stares that people give you at your chest that remind you that they notice .....i notice that most of the insecurities are the same for everyone so im not gonna repeat them ...anyway , i got the surgury done with dr jacobs 2 weeks ago ....i basically made my schedual where i wouldnt see anyone (friends , family , co-workers)for 4 weeks  so that they wouldnt see a drastic change ...my mother and wife are the only ones who know about the surgery and i plan on keeping it that way .....now my biggest fear and the reason why im not super excited about the surgery is that i have to work my way back into my friends family and co-workers ....noboby mentioned my moobs in the first place but i dont want people thinking i had surgury .....im still conscious about people noticing the huge difference that im still covering my chest when i can .....im sure this will lessen over time and ill be more confident once im back out there in the mix ......i cant wait to go back to the gym , loose weight and hit the weights  !

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I'm having my surgery in January and am worried about the same thing. Not so much with clothing because I think I've done a pretty good job at covering it up with the way I dress (I have lots of blazers and sport jackets  ;) ) but going back to the gym will be strange because it was impossible to hide it in the locker rooms.

I think if you were conscientious about covering up your gyne with your wardrobe and you don't drastically change your wardrobe immediately but rather slowly phase in less gyne-revealing clothing you will be fine.

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
thats what i figured . its part of the reason why i did t in the winter and not the summer ...i couldnt imagine trying to hide the binder in the summer and have people see a dramatic change ....im hoping that by the time the warmer months come arround , people will have enough time to figure out that the moobs are gone ....i just feel like im not as excited as some others on this site ....i know ill get more excited as time goes on and i get back out there arround everyone ...

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I know what you mean, I'm excited... but also stressed about the anesthesia and the post op "incoveniences" that I will have to deal with. Also, gyne has become such an ingrained part of my life that there's a part of me that doesn't really believe I will finally be rid of it - it's like a "I'll believe it when I see it" feeling... So, I don't think I will walk out of the that surgery room a "changed" person - I've had this gyne long enough to know that there will be some psychological residue...

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
I know what you mean, I'm excited... but also stressed about the anesthesia and the post op "incoveniences" that I will have to deal with. Also, gyne has become such an ingrained part of my life that there's a part of me that doesn't really believe I will finally be rid of it - it's like a "I'll believe it when I see it" feeling... So, I don't think I will walk out of the that surgery room a "changed" person - I've had this gyne long enough to know that there will be some psychological residue...

I still feel i have it somewhat but that just might be me worrying about someone noticing the binder ....the post op inconvience isnt that bad , i went to a retirement party about 30hrs after the surgury and  was ok .....its a strange feeling knowing that something you have lived with that caused so much frustration and anguish is gone ...im still getting used to it , i cant wait to get this friggen binder off and get back to the gym !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024