Author Topic: NHS Surgery for gyne ??? can it be a success ??  (Read 1665 times)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Today i went to the local NHS hospital to see the surgeon for my gyne.
Unfortunately my surgeon was away and i saw a new one that seemed very nice.
It was my 1st visit and i was adamant that i was going to put my case forward with a positive attitude and make sure that the surgeon realised that i wasnt taking no for an answer.
After i was inspected and had a sample taken from my chest for tests i had my testicles checked and was told that i would need a blood test and they will book me a date for surgery.
The new surgeon said that i had some breast tissue but also had some fatty tissue that needed to be removed.
He also said that i could possibly have surgery within the next 8 weeks. :o

does this sound too good to be true.???
i was actually biudgeting for surgery in poland but obviously id like the surgery for free on the NHS after paying over 20 years of taxes and national insurance without ever getting anything back.  :-X

all opinions and advice welcome :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
so 27 views and no advice??? :-/

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
Thankyou very much gruff :)

i suppose most people who have it done on the nhs and are happy dont really report back here to share their expieriences as they dont want to be reminded of their boobies  :-[

looks like i will have to go NHS and with the money i was going to spend on poland have a holiday  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024