Author Topic: Puffy nipples????  (Read 3225 times)

Offline st23

• Posting Member
I do not feel any hard lump behind nipple,but i do have pointy nipples that stick out when wearing a shirt. I am 39 years old. I'm not overly fat but I have gained weight since I quit smoking about 5 years ago and it seemed to go to chest and waist area. When I flex pec muscles,my chest feels firm and I can see the upper part of my chest move in the mirror. I stopped working out a couple of years ago. I'm wondering if I lose weight and/or start working out again, can I lose some of that fat in my lower pec therefore reducing the nipple size or is surgery the only option? If I needed surgery, do you think it would lipo or incision? Hope this is enough info,please help,I'm going crazy gleaning info all over the internet.Don't know what to believe.

Offline Redi

• Posting Member
Hi

Sorry to hear about your problem.. Sounds a bit like me but i am wondering if ever in your life you did not have puffy nipples or any fat under the nipple?..  Were they ever itchy or sensitive?  You do not have to have glandular tissue to have the effects of gynecomastia but you probably had some at some point.. The tissue can vanish as fast as it came, especially if its natural gyne and not from steroid use. Sudden weight gain is also common at the same time due to hormone imbalance.

Don't be shy.. Show us a pic.. We will more than likely be able to tell you if you've had it or not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024