Author Topic: Visible bra straps  (Read 3694 times)

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Thanks! It's a Torrid underwire sports bra. It might be my favorite all-around bra, I would definitely recommend it. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks! It's a Torrid underwire sports bra. It might be my favorite all-around bra, I would definitely recommend it.
I just looked on line and they have discontinued it! It looks comfortable, gives great support and creates a nice shape of the breasts.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
I just looked on line and they have discontinued it! It looks comfortable, gives great support and creates a nice shape of the breasts.
The camo version in my photo is sold out, but if you check the clearance section of the site, they still have a few in other colors. I was thinking of stocking up before they're gone.

aboywithgirls

Torrid has some great bras available.  If you happen to have a FOB (full on bottom)  breast shape like me, I recommend that you try any of Torrids balconette bras. I would especially recommend that you look into the 360 smooth bras. They are so inconspicuous under your tops.  It creates a great shape without showing everyone "hey look at me, I'm wearing a bra!". People will see you and not your bra.

Offline SideSet

I am a big fan of balconet bras for that very reason.  Feels like your breasts are nicely supported, sitting on a shelf, and with breast as big and heavy as mine, that is quite important. Also, even though my breasts are so full, they are not as full on top, and the balconet bras give them that nice full look on the upper breast as well. 

Support, comfort, and appearance. Exactly what we look for in our bras. What women look for in general. 

Offline Johndoe1

The camo version in my photo is sold out, but if you check the clearance section of the site, they still have a few in other colors. I was thinking of stocking up before they're gone.
Looks like they have only black in my size and only 2 left. Hate they are discontinued this bra. I really like the look and shape it gives. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024