Author Topic: Annoying Gyno or fat?  (Read 4220 times)

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Hi [/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]I've been trying to loose weight but feel rather depressed about my chest shape...it still appears "flabby" is this gyno or just fat? [/font][/color]

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member

hammer

I'm sorry, but there isn't much to complain about! I don't really see a problem there as your chest looks just fine!

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member
So the pointy and side bra flab...that's most likely just fat tissue?...
I have very little fat anywhere else...seems like most is concentrated on chest and love handles...

I've been bit upset because when I wear t shirt it appears my moobs a bit pointy. 

hammer

You have a "very" little fat there but you shouldn't get to worked up over it. Look into some exercises that will focus on that area, but beware, that is a very tough area to lose fat at!

If in fact it is gynecomastia, it may cost you three thousand or more dollars to get rid of it depending on where you live! Then it's up to you to decide if surgery is the way to go or not!

Good luck with what ever you do.

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member
Hmm the doctor on this forum said it's gyno... : / isn't there hormone treament instead of surgery?... 3k is a lot money :/ is it vanity?  : / 

hammer

If it is gynecomastia surgery is the only way to get rid of it! I'm sorry to have to tell you that, and most insurance companies will not cover the cost due to it being cosmic. Im a veteran and I have very large breast! My primary care doctor once said that she would make an argument on my behalf to get the surgery at the VA (I'm a 46H bra size) but I turned it down because it would be done by general surgery, and chances are I would even look worse after the surgery then it is before!

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member
Hi everyone...

So I can't get insurance to cover me in my country. Surgery is very expensive...so I thought I'd try loose some weight...

Is my gyno any less noticeable? Did fat loss do anything 

Offline Ghost001

• Posting Member

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
You look fine and you do not have gyno!

hammer

I have to agree with Jaxed23, and as I said in my PM, others have paid 3-4 thousands of dollars to get a chest to look like yours looks now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024