Author Topic: New to this forum  (Read 2641 times)

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
I am 28 and have had puffy nipples since I was 13.  I am 6 foot 1 and weigh 200.  I workout off and on depending on my schedule and motivation.  This morning I decided to Google my "puffy nipple" problem and found this site.  I am in decent shape and just have puffy nipples.  I don't have any hard spots, they are soft.  They look like what I would consider normal when they are cold or have been touched.

I want your guys opinions on what to do.  I read about Wild Yam Cream, taking zinc, more cardio, etc...  What do you think about my case.  I consider myself to have normal to high test levels.  I only base this on my hair growth, sex drive, and temper.  I mean I am a normal guy.  Like UFC, fighting, not really emotional ,etc...

So, I want to get rid of my nipple problem.  I am looking in to the lipodissolve and have a consultation set up.

What else can I do?  Are there supplements that really work?  This is new to me.  I never knew that this many people have the same problem as me.  It is embarrassing.  I hate going swimming and refuse to take my shirt off in public.  I know that my case is less severe than some, but I still hate it.

I am going to try to post some pics so that you can tell my your opinions.  Thanks in advance.  Jeremy

PUFFY

HARD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 10:50:47 AM by jeremyj »

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
here are the others

PUFFY

HARD

I really look forward to your opinions and advice.  I know that some will tell me that it is minor, but it isn't to me.  Thanks a lot.  Jeremy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 10:44:09 AM by jeremyj »

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.  So are there natural solutions?  Zinc?  The Wild Yam Cream?  Obvisously mine aren't horrible, but I don't like it.

What would you recommend?

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
Yeah, I would like to see the video.

After talking more with my GF, she thinks that my issue is mainly due to fat.  She thinks that if I continue to work out, and eat leaner that most of it will go away.  When we started dating 2 years ago I was 215 #'s and a lot lower body fat than these pictures.  She said that she never noticed my nipples.  Now, I am fatter, and have less muscle and they show.

What do some others think?

Disk, thanks a lot for your input.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024