Author Topic: Improvements after 6 months without interventions?  (Read 3285 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey
to those that are a fair while post-op...

I have just passed the 6 month mark , and Just wondering what the likelihood is of seeing/experiencing and more changes now? (without further intervention like cort. shots, muscle gain, weight gain/loss,massage,revision work,etc.)

Are there likely to be ANY more subtle or distinct changes or a further dissolution of internal scar tissue from here on in, or is this it?

T.
... and the saga continues

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

Offline Pedro_portugal

• Posting Member
In my opinion you'll not experience any significative change.. unless you still have any edema (swealling) or lack of sensitivity.
One thing that can occur is on your scar that will fade more in skin pigment and "disappear".
That's only my opinion as a med student and a guy that is now on post-surgery.

Pedro
PORTUGAL

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!
Probably not, like Pedro said unless there was something unusual in your healing.

I will add my thinking about fat, the remaining fat cells left after lipo will still shrink and swell according to your overall body fat percentage.  The way you carry the fat on your body has been changed, the remainig fat cells can somtimes even take on a larger increase in size when you gain weight.

I don't know if that makes any sense.

Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024