Author Topic: My experience with Doctor Jacobs in New York  (Read 6958 times)

Offline shess

I was 50 years old at the time I decided to do something about my excessive breast tissue. I worked out 6-7 days a week for the last 15 years and nothing seemed to help. I think I was just making it worse. I decided to do some research on the internet. The name that kept comming up with alot of info was Doctor Elliot Jacobs. I watched his interviews and videos on the procedure and decided to go for a consultation. The minute I walked into his Manhattan office the staff made me feel like I was at home. Then doctor Jacobs came out and after being so nervous and I guess embarrassed to some degree about going for a procedure like this at 51 years old I felt so calm and secure. After speaking with him & reviewing the information provided by Doctor Jacobs I decided to have the procedure. I cant tell you the first time I took my support wrap off how happy I was. By the time I had my first follow up with doctor Jacobs alot of the swelling had gone down and for the first time in 50 years I was happy with my new chest. My first thought was why did I wait so long to have this done. My answer to that is I needed to find the right Doctor who I would feel secure with and who could get me the best results. I wish I had known about Doctor Jacobs and had the procedure done sooner. Its never to late to feel great about yourself. Thank You Doctor Jacobs. 

Offline shess

Hi,
Thank you for your "success story".
I am not sure you still log on to this site,
but if you do, I'd like to be able to ask you some
questions regarding your process with Dr. Jacobs

Let me know what questions you have

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024