Author Topic: How obvious?  (Read 3864 times)

Offline bobdob

I've had people make fun of my chest before, but recently, when losing some weight I begin to think more seriously whether or not this is gynecomastia -- I feel tough/rubbery tissue around my areolas. From these pictures, is it obvious that I have it?

http://img190.imageshack.us/g/19388108.jpg/

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member
To me, I can hardly tell anything.  That's my 2 cents.  I'd gladly switch chests with you.

Offline bobdob

Thanks... aside from appearance, is there any danger to feeling tough rubbery tissue (not fat or muscle)?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I would say you do have a mild case of gyne. You can tell where ur nipples poke out and droop sideways.

Hope that helps.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I would say you do have a mild case of gyne. You can tell where ur nipples poke out and droop sideways.

Hope that helps.

I agree with decimal... Very mild case, not noticeable at sight view. More visible on your left chest maybe but... nothing to worry about honestly !

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
yes i agree with the other people postin, i can see a very mild case. hopefully u can not see the nipples drooping from a t shirt. and it doesnt show through a t shirt.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you clearly have it, you can see it in the side profile, and people don't make fun of something that's just your imagination.  as for fixing it, you're the only one who can decide if you can spend the rest of your life with it or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline bobdob

Thanks guys... unfortunately it does show a bit even with a shirt on. In your experiences, is it more/less obvious after you lost more weight/gained more muscle?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024