Author Topic: How do you know if you have glands? VS FAT?  (Read 2009 times)

Offline voyce

So i'm 16. I haven't been working out all my highschool year and to put it bluntly i got fat. I'm not too fat but i am fat. I weight 170 pds and am 6 feet tall. I have fat and i have man boobs. but im not sure if its gyno or just fat how can i tell? i heard some people just have excess fat on there chest. is there a way i can feel my chest to know? when i lay down and put my arms straight in the air my chest is virtually straight. also i dont really know what sensetive nipples means... i mean my nipples get hard but im pretty sure everyones do. and yes im cutting weight now. i'm playing sports and doing insanity as home along with lifting so eventually ill know if i have it or not.. and even if i do have it can i work it off with lifting? like working my chest through benching etc. to make it look like i have pecs? Thanks guys

Offline xelnaga13

If the tissue underneath your nipple is firm you most likely have gyno. When people speak of sensitivity its usually a pain or itching underneath the nipple. Lifting weights will not make the hard tissue go away. It may improve the overall appearance of your chest; but that is case for case.

Do some research online on how to naturally lower estrogen levels. There is plenty of great advice on vitamins, minerals, and foods that will decrease the amount of estrogen in your system. I would also go to your doctor and see what he/she has to say ( even though they will tell you just wait it will go away; which it will not).

Offline voyce

okay well my chest feels all soft and mushy... and if i press really hard i can feel something really hard... lol i think my ribs? so can i call it safe and say it's just fat?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The usual condition is that glandular tissue is threaded through a mound of fat.

Attemptint to find out which is which is almost a fools erand.

The only way to know for sure is to see what is in the suction cannister and on the mayo stand after surgery is done.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024