Author Topic: Left nipple larger than the right after surgery.  (Read 2091 times)

Offline rodrigo

Hi Guys

Any advice would be greatly received. I'm from the UK had my surgery done via the NHS it was never a weight issue with me more the nipples were larger and more perkier than they should be I noticed the problem a few years ago after taking bodybuilding products. Anyway back in May I had my surgery and dont get me wrong I'm alot happier they look alot better I feel comfortable wearing a tshirt and my confidence is back. However my left nipple is still alot more puffy and bigger than the right. The right hand side Im totally happy with. I have seen the consultant since he mentioned it may go down in time and was too early to tell, I will be seeing him again for another check up in a few months.

Has anyone else experienced this, is this normal? Should I consider re-surgery to correct it?

Thanks.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Having everything perfectly symetrical is actually somewhat rare.

Study the face of someone you think is quite attractive. Among the things you will find are a crooked nose, One eye larger than the other, one ear is larger than the other, One eye or ear is higher or lower than the other, A vertical line through the center of all features is nowhere near straight.

That is only the face, It is also common for one leg to be a bit longer than the other, and the list just goes on.

Unless the disparity is rather shocking, it might be best to leave well enough alone. I once knew a man who had an almost perfectly symetrical face; He was one of the most homely people I have ever known.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024