Author Topic: Sorry for the obvious question but..  (Read 3214 times)

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
I have heard good things about Levick, and was wondering what company he operates for, and how can I go about looking into getting him to do surgery...maybe a website or something?

Thanks

EDIT: One more question....I read about an £80 consultation fee...is this totally neccesary? Pushes it up to nearly 4 grand :(. Is it possible to just say I definatly want the surgery over the phone?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 08:58:23 AM by gynomakesmesad »

Offline Tintin

• Posting Member
I booked my appointment by giving his secretary a call: 01527 577675.
I think the only one who can answer the consultation fee question is the doc himself.
Good luck mate.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Dont think id want to give over 3.5k to a total stranger to perform surgery on me, I think id want to meet him first, hence a consultation.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
Ok thanks for the help guys.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
One more question....I read about an £80 consultation fee...is this totally neccesary? Pushes it up to nearly 4 grand :(. Is it possible to just say I definatly want the surgery over the phone?
Some surgeons charge 120 for the initial consultation and some charge nothing.

Everyone's case is different and any surgeon would need a good butchers (no pun...etc) at you first to work out what to do.

Believe me, in the bigger scheme of things you really shouldn't worry about this charge. You also should factor in travel and hotel costs when working out the overall cost.

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
Well, I'm hoping I could just travel there and back without staying at a hotel. I would get the train to birmingham which aint really far.

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
You may be lucky.  He never actually charged me my £80.

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024