Author Topic: bra issues  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
does anyone else get irritated under there bra at the band. any suggestions on what to do

Offline blad

I have not had any real issues unless the bra was an extremely poor fit. Much of the time I forget I am wearing a bra as it just works doing it's job keeping things nicely in place.

I would get irritations and boob sweat if I did not wear one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
it just started yesterday. it was a pull over that I have worn before many times. I must add that yesterday was rather warm
I also noticed I am getting some moles in the bra line that are getting irritated that I need to get removed

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
yes just under the band and it just started. usually I wear a hook bra , but yesterday I decided to wear pullover. and yes I do get under boob sweat with out a bra. I am wondering if a little body lotion in that area would help like curel

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Somewhere I have seen some “under boob under bra band” liners to absorb and manage sweat.

You might check Amazon. 

Online Evolver

• Gold Member
Bra bands causing irritation are sometimes caused by the material itself. Narrow elastic underbands are horrible. They stick, then twitch suddenly with movement. By comparison, wide cotton lined bands seem to be ok.

Dudewithboobs

Not much irritation myself but have had issues where a bra band that felt comfortable was actually too loose and felt like the irritation came from a good fit in the cups but slight movement in the band and caused some rubbing over time I was not really noticing. I wear a 34B now and a 36B while better I think was causing irritating issues so slightly tighter band worked better for me. Maybe play around with some bands in the brands you like to see if there are any differences?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024