Author Topic: What is your favorite bra and why?  (Read 4274 times)

Offline SideSet

So many pix in this thread of nice bras on impressive busts

perky

This is my current favourite and also the cheapest too. Win win. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I haven't many bras but this Elomi Charley Plunge is my favorite for fit and color...AND I got it on sale for under $25.00 on Amazon!!

Joni ❤️ 

bikerbob

Unlike most of the folks on here, I find a pullover type leisure or low impact sports bra to be perfectly adequate for daily wear and even for activities like mountain biking.  I have accepted and enjoy my breasts and don't mind that they are somewhat obvious but I am still a bit bashful about wearing a bra that shows through my shirt.  The pullovers don't have any hardware on the back and they lie flat under your clothes.  I have been wearing Rhonda Shear Ahh bras almost exclusively for 4 or 5 years.  I wear one nearly every day and having somebody notice my bra is the farthest thing from my mind.
https://rhondashear.com/products/the-original-ahh-bra?variant=15404481020006

Recently I picked up one of these in a thrift store and immediately ordered 2 more of them.  This is my new favorite bra.  For what it's worth, I wear an XL in the Rhonda Shear but need a 2XL in the Hanes for the same fit.  I wear a 42C underwire.  These aren't for everybody but they work for me.  If you are much bigger than a C cup, you probably need a big girl bra.  If you are coming to terms with the fact that you may need a bra, these are a great place to start.  Cup sizing is not an issue and they are inexpensive.  Nobody will know you are wearing it.
https://www.hanes.com/hanes-get-cozy-pullover-comfortflex-fit-wirefree-bra.html

I also like the looks of this one and plan to order one in the near future.
https://www.hanes.com/dhhu39.html

I have a Fruit of the Loom underwire I like a lot but don't wear it often because the strap adjusters are so big they show under a fleece vest.  I mostly wear it for carpentry and yard work when I don't care who sees it. 
My wife has a couple of these I borrow once in a while.  We are fortunate that we can wear each other's bras and she is OK with it.
https://www.balibras.com/lace-desire-reg-underwire-bra.html

As somebody has noted elsewhere, most people either don't notice my boobs or they just don't care.  When I do catch somebody whispering and sneaking furtive looks at my chest, it is always women.  People with breasts notice other people's breasts.  I find myself looking at women to see if I can tell what type of bra they are wearing, including TV actresses.  I think on the whole, both men and women are tending to have larger breasts than they used to, probably due to prescription medications that are ending up in the water supply.  Try watching some old Columbo or McMillan and Wife episodes and see how many of the women have large breasts.  Now take a walk through Walmart and do the same thing.  I usually spot a few men with gyno, usually because their breasts look like 2 puppies in a towsack.  A bra of any kind will make them a lot less obvious.  Try it, you won't go back.

Dudewithboobs

Totally get that. When I go to the gym on my lunch break I switch out from my underwire to my pullover and switching out from that back to my underwire especially in the car is a wreck waiting to happen one day. 

Kazmage

I have recently found a new favourite one especially since it's now winter here 
It's comfortable and warm plus I like the colour of it :D

aboywithgirls

It's comfortable and warm plus I like the colour of it :D
That bra is gorgeous 😍!!! It looks fabulous on you! Who makes it? I'm definitely interested ☺️ 

Sophie ❤️ 

Kazmage

That bra is gorgeous 😍!!! It looks fabulous on you! Who makes it? I'm definitely interested ☺️

Sophie ❤️
It's from bras n things I believe thier Vamp line . www.brasnthings.com 
I hope that helps :D 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Unlike most of the folks on here, I find a pullover type leisure or low impact sports bra to be perfectly adequate for daily wear and even for activities like mountain biking.  I have accepted and enjoy my breasts and don't mind that they are somewhat obvious but I am still a bit bashful about wearing a bra that shows through my shirt.  The pullovers don't have any hardware on the back and they lie flat under your clothes.  I have been wearing Rhonda Shear Ahh bras almost exclusively for 4 or 5 years.  I wear one nearly every day and having somebody notice my bra is the farthest thing from my mind.
https://rhondashear.com/products/the-original-ahh-bra?variant=15404481020006

Recently I picked up one of these in a thrift store and immediately ordered 2 more of them.  This is my new favorite bra.  For what it's worth, I wear an XL in the Rhonda Shear but need a 2XL in the Hanes for the same fit.  I wear a 42C underwire.  These aren't for everybody but they work for me.  If you are much bigger than a C cup, you probably need a big girl bra.  If you are coming to terms with the fact that you may need a bra, these are a great place to start.  Cup sizing is not an issue and they are inexpensive.  Nobody will know you are wearing it.
https://www.hanes.com/hanes-get-cozy-pullover-comfortflex-fit-wirefree-bra.html

I also like the looks of this one and plan to order one in the near future.
https://www.hanes.com/dhhu39.html

I have a Fruit of the Loom underwire I like a lot but don't wear it often because the strap adjusters are so big they show under a fleece vest.  I mostly wear it for carpentry and yard work when I don't care who sees it. 
My wife has a couple of these I borrow once in a while.  We are fortunate that we can wear each other's bras and she is OK with it.
https://www.balibras.com/lace-desire-reg-underwire-bra.html

As somebody has noted elsewhere, most people either don't notice my boobs or they just don't care.  When I do catch somebody whispering and sneaking furtive looks at my chest, it is always women.  People with breasts notice other people's breasts.  I find myself looking at women to see if I can tell what type of bra they are wearing, including TV actresses.  I think on the whole, both men and women are tending to have larger breasts than they used to, probably due to prescription medications that are ending up in the water supply.  Try watching some old Columbo or McMillan and Wife episodes and see how many of the women have large breasts.  Now take a walk through Walmart and do the same thing.  I usually spot a few men with gyno, usually because their breasts look like 2 puppies in a towsack.  A bra of any kind will make them a lot less obvious.  Try it, you won't go back.
I like the hanes G795 bras , pretty much my go to for every day

Offline blad

Based on your posted photo i think its a good thing that you wear a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Sophie ❤️
It's from bras n things I believe thier Vamp line . www.brasnthings.com
I hope that helps :D
Thank you for that link!

They have some gorgeous lingerie 😍 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
My favorite bra is my underscore underwire unlined in a 38B. They seem to be the most comfortable for me.

aboywithgirls

My favorite bra is my underscore underwire unlined in a 38B. They seem to be the most comfortable for me.
That bra looks fabulous on you. It looks like you are a full B cup. I'm sure that you are more comfortable and confident when you are wearing it. Are you wearing a bra full time?

Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024