Author Topic: 17 with gland puffiness  (Read 1833 times)

Offline jofus22

• Posting Member
I'm 17 now with a mild case of puffy nipples. They bug the crap out of me especially since I am pretty fit and muscular. They started developing around 11 or 12. But the tenderness probably stopped at about 13.

My plan of action is to go in and see and Endocronologist and get tested. Is there a chance, if there was something wrong with my hormones, that they could figure out a way to straighten it out ...Even just a 1% chance?? I'm really Desperate. I read somewhere that after the tenderness stops the tissue gets very strong and it's hard to destroy.

Thanks

Offline vic007

• Posting Member
I got the same problem.  Dude, my theory:  Gynecomastia is caused by a decrease in testosterone during puberty or an increase in estrogen, right?  Well, not to get too personal or nothing, but i have been "losing testosterone" (j/o) from an early age, like 4 or 5 years old and i think that puffy nipples AKA gynecomastia has resulted from that.  I am just curious, cuz the doctors never give any real probable causes except for that its natural and all.  I was wondering, do you think that "losing testosterone" has played a role in your puffy nipples?  Because if not, then i dont have any other reasons why gynecomastia would occur other then a natural chemical imbalance in the body.

Offline jofus22

• Posting Member
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's an imbalance one way or the other. I just hope it's not too late to get it straightened out.  :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024