Author Topic: What an experience!  (Read 8417 times)

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
leave a message and they will call you back.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Cheers Chorlton.

Hope things are going well for you by the way.
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Just managed to get through, spoke to his receptionist. Levick's on holiday!

She assured me that everything was ok; as long as I got the bandage back on quickly enough, which I did.

Just started getting a bit more pain under the right armpit, where the 'lump' of swelling is. Had some Ibuprofen, so it should cool down a bit. This bandage really is uncomfortable. Can't wait to get it off and put the vest on.

Three days and counting! :)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Thats good news mate, didnt think there would be a problem but its always good to make sure.  Its nice to get out the bandages, although you feel more vulnerable. I feel im getting better daily now with more movement and less stiffness.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Sounds good RRB.

I know what you mean about being less vulnerable in the bandages. It's just the restriction that's getting to me. I can live with it until Thursday though, no probs.

Quick question: Did you have a full shower/bath the day you took the bandages off, or did you wait? I'm craving a nice bath, but I don't want to do things too soon. 1 week post-op is ok, surely?

Thanks. :)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
I only have a shower at home so thats what i had, a quick one too.  Dunno was just worried about no bandage and no compression vest, it may sound silly but i just felt like man boobs would pop back out if i didnt get into the vest quickly.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
No, doesn't sound silly at all. I'm sure I'll be much the same!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024