Author Topic: 4 months - looking the same as pre-op  (Read 1837 times)

Offline adam1984

Hi,

I had lypo on my chest 3.5 months ago, I have hard lumps under about 2.5cm round under both sides of my chest which are sore at random points of the day and also my chest doesn't look any different, I can feel the space where the fat once was, but it still looks as big as before the operation so the skin hasn't contracted

Just wondering whether I'm stuck like this or whether it will go down, feel really depressed about it at the minute as it cost a lot and I just don't feel any better

Thanks,
Adam

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
First off did you do lipo only? Because if you did chances are you will be disappointed because incision at the nipple is also required to have a more flat look. It seems if your surgeon only did lipo that he is not that experienced with gyno surgery. If you read through this board there are tons of people unhappy with lipo only,it has to be a combination of both so you might need revision. If you do, find a more experienced surgeon,there are a few on this site starting with Dr. Jacobs and then on..... I advise you not to go back to the same surgeon if revision is needed if he did lipo only,because to me that shows a lack of experience at THIS procedure. By the way I made the same mistake with incision only and im truly pissed,but I know better now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024