Author Topic: My Surgery done right or not?  (Read 4240 times)

Offline Mauro890

• Posting Member
Hi everyone is it normal to have one nipple pointed and one no??

I'm 2weeks post operation .

Thanks

hammer

2 weeks is to soon to expect anything yet, give it some more time, and remember that no two parts of a person's body is perfectly symmetrical on anyone!

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Would you guys prefer or had experience with armpit incisions for the liposuction. I asked the doc if there are any other areas To place the incisions he said no they must be in the middle of the chest. I feel like very bad pranked :( i mean even a bad scarring in the armpits would be less noticeable then the best healing scar on the chest am i right?

How many weeks are you post op?
Can you add a photo of your chest how it looks now?
I disagree with you. holes of lipo fade away generally. Use silicone gel everyday for some months and they will be not noticeable. I do have such holes in a similar position of the lipo and they are fading away (and im only few weeks post op).

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It would be very difficult to liposuction the chest through incisions in the armpit. The lateral pec muscle border is in the way. I'm sure your surgeon had a good reason for making those small incisions for lipo access. Small incisions usually heal very well. And the areola scars look fine. Sometimes because of swelling or stretching, the natural curve of the areola can get a little distorted. But you look fine.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member
This for example. Incision by Dr. Lebowitz he is using this technique and his results are good. I'am confused. :/

Offline Tweety93

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024