Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 14881 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Update:
I haven’t been wearing my bra for a couple months. During that time I adjusted medication and went off testosterone. Back on it and put bra on the other day. Definitely had some growth in past couple months. This topic has been about my journey this year when I got my first bra. Now I’m afraid I’m outgrowing it. I’ll add pic for comparison. I’m going to try to wear bra more often. Just went to Home Depot and a restaurant in a wired bra and layers. Now my boobs are really sore.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Here’s a photo from when I first tried this bra earlier this year.

Online Johndoe1

It looks like you have grown about a cup or so. Your cleavage is much more defined now compared to the earlier picture. You may need to also look at a different style bra for a more comfortable and better fit since that bra clearly no longer fits.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I was thinking that John. While 32B is not uncomfortable, I’m considering a 32C and opportunity to possibly try a different kind of bra.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I was thinking that John. While 32B is not uncomfortable, I’m considering a 32C and opportunity to possibly try a different kind of bra.
i would definitely call that a c cup especially for your band size

Dudewithboobs

Definitely look like close to more than filling those cups bra looks great so does the chest in it I find the fuller the cups while enhances the insecurity as a reminder of things getting fuller the profile of the shirt and clothing overall seems less pronounced. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks Rich. You’re probably right. I think I’m going to get a c cup to try. I didn’t want to get something too big though so I’ve been hesitant to move up.
Thanks Dude. I wore a bra in public the other night and today I wore sports bra to do yard work. While layering clothing. I don’t think anything was too noticeable.

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
I still try to layer with a button down shirt over my t shirts but I am starting to realize that I’m only kidding myself by thinking that I’m hiding something so obvious. I removed the button down shirt in this picture only to show that even when I cover my tshirt it is still very notable. As Sophie once said in a post, we aren’t really fooling anyone by layering cause it’s still going to be noticed. I admit that I still do it but I’m slowly getting more comfortable with going out in just a tshirt over my bra. It’s taking a lot of time to get to this point but with the help from my wife, I’m starting to realize that I need to just live my life without the embarrassment. I’m not completely there yet but slowly getting there.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yea. I’m wearing a polo today and it feels clingy. Not wearing a bra. I’m working on getting to the point I’m not embarrassed. I’ve been constantly conscious of my boobs being noticeable this morning.

aboywithgirls

I still try to layer with a button down shirt over my t shirts but I am starting to realize that I’m only kidding myself by thinking that I’m hiding something so obvious. I removed the button down shirt in this picture only to show that even when I cover my tshirt it is still very notable. As Sophie once said in a post, we aren’t really fooling anyone by layering cause it’s still going to be noticed. I admit that I still do it but I’m slowly getting more comfortable with going out in just a tshirt over my bra. It’s taking a lot of time to get to this point but with the help from my wife, I’m starting to realize that I need to just live my life without the embarrassment. I’m not completely there yet but slowly getting there.
I think on one hand, having breasts is easy. On the other hand, having to deal with them as man is the hard part. I know what I went through a good portion of my life wondering "is my bra was visible?", "do I project too much with this bra?", " can they see the band and adjusters on my back?".

Keep in mind it is not a crime to wear a bra. You should not feel shame or embarrassment for doing what is best for you.

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Dunkin,
Thanks for sharing btw. I’m glad you’re gradually getting more comfortable.
-Ben

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Sophie,
For me right now I think there would be more embarrassment towards someone knowing I was wearing a bra than someone seeing I have boobs. I’m feeling a lot better about having boobs but worried about wearing bra in public still.
-Ben

aboywithgirls

Ben,
Most here or at least many will tell you that with your breasts under the control of a good bra, they become less noticeable. Without a bra,  they tend to have a mind of their own and bounce around accordingly. 

I do understand what you're saying. At least when it comes to your breasts,  you didn't have a choice. When you put on a bra because you have breasts, it IS your choice.  I think that wearing a bra when you have breasts is a good choice. 

❤️Sophie ❤️

Offline blad

Yes, there is no real hiding of the bust line, but I guess most of us do not want to advertise that we have a bra on.

It is true that a bra can make our bust line a bit tidier. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024